Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So Marvelous Marvin Hagler died because of complications with the Covid vaccine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Go research the trial data and read the fine print on the vaccine pamphlets about warning and potential side effects. You won?t even find me in the same room as a vial of that poison. But carry on, not reading and researching what is freely available to any who choose to look it up.

On a side not this is one highly intelligent virus. Knows to attack bars, but not restaurants. Is hell on small hardware stores, but does a U Turn at a Lowe?s or Home Depot. Seriously, never seen anything like it.
    Its a wonder humans ever got past measles and pox with this type of reasoning.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Please post the links to reputable sources that clearly show they died due to complications to the vaccine. Then lets compare that to the roughly billion people that have taken it.

Naw, lets just let the OP dumbass post stupid incorrect information which obviously was political.
    I'm eating a huge tasty celery stalk thinking about granny smith apple slices , carrots and tangerines and how awesome a shit I"m gonna be takin' in the a.m.

vCash
    Ireland latest country to suspend AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.foxnews.com/world/irelan...vid-19-vaccine

I'm definitely not anti-vax, but I'm not taking it right now. I'm in a very low risk age group though. I did encourage my grandmother to get it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Ireland latest country to suspend AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.foxnews.com/world/irelan...vid-19-vaccine

I'm definitely not anti-vax, but I'm not taking it right now. I'm in a very low risk age group though. I did encourage my grandmother to get it.
    Good thing (or maybe not, who knows) the USA has never approved the Astra Zeneca one...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Good thing (or maybe not, who knows) the USA has never approved the Astra Zeneca one...
    I think the Who knows part is right. These vaccines were created at light speed. Who knows if there will be long term effects? Hopefully not

vCash
    I think the Who knows part is right. These vaccines were created at light speed. Who knows if there will be long term effects? Hopefully not
    I suspect in 6 months the vaccine will be worn off. I seriously doubt it will fight all the virus for ever. The Pharmaceutical companies are going to get rich. My first shot was not good. I really hate having to get the second one. The people I know who have had it says it will knock you off your feet.

Banned
    vCash
    When I'm under orders to NOT buy seeds for veggie garden but CAN buy Lottery Tickets, I want some fornicating answers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Please post the links to reputable sources that clearly show they died due to complications to the vaccine. Then lets compare that to the roughly billion people that have taken it.

Naw, lets just let the OP dumbass post stupid incorrect information which obviously was political.
    The Astazenica brand has already been halted in several European Countries due to severe complications ... If you don't believe someone then do your own research as opposed to trying really hard to be an internet badass
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    The Astrazenica and J&J vaccines are also derived from aborted baby stem cell parts as well from research the Family Research Council has done. I want nothing to do with that. Take Moderna or Pfizer if you want one or need one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Its a wonder humans ever got past measles and pox with this type of reasoning.
    Yeah because everything in the medical community is completely 100% on the up and up... like the Sackler's and their "non-addictive" Oxy pills, right?

You continue to shill for the biggest and most powerful corporations in history. Loser.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    The Astrazenica and J&J vaccines are also derived from aborted baby stem cell parts as well from research the Family Research Council has done. I want nothing to do with that. Take Moderna or Pfizer if you want one or need one.
    Those aren't the only vaccines made from aborted fetal cells either. Three of the 15 vaccines we give to our children (that I know of currently) also contain them.

vCash
    From research on those stem cells that started in 1975... do a little more research

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Loser.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm not happy about Haggler's early demise. I feel sorry for his family and hope they are doing as good as can be expected considering the circumstances. Fornicate COVID, with a red hot poker!!; nobody has a fornicating clue.

vCash
    These vaccines were created at light speed. Who knows if there will be long term effects?
    The COVID vaccines have NOT 'technically' been approved by the FDA. All are being used under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. (Vaccine to be distributed in the U.S for use in individuals 18 years of age and older)

Check the label! The Pfizer and Moderna 'vaccines' are not really true vaccines. They are actually 'mRNA encoded proteins.' Prior to COVID is was against Federal law to call something that wasn't a 'vaccine' a vaccine but COVID 'emergency' changed those rules.

From the CDC WebSite...(https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...derations.html)

The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are lipid nanoparticle-formulated, nucleoside-modified mRNA vaccines encoding the prefusion spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

And, a big 'Thanks' to those brave enough to get shots. I'm waiting for herd immunity.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Those aren't the only vaccines made from aborted fetal cells either. Three of the 15 vaccines we give to our children (that I know of currently) also contain them.
    Maybe, that wasn't the point of the post. The stem cell question is a tricky one. Just passing on some research that other experts have done. I am not an expert on it and I doubt anyone on this forum is either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    From research on those stem cells that started in 1975... do a little more research
    Family Research Council does some good research, maybe you should do little more research. This is not my research, I nor you are an expert on the subject. What does a year have to do with anything? A life is a life no matter what year it was lived in the perspective of eternity.

Banned
    vCash
    People in this country couldn't go get seeds for their garden but coulda got lotter tickets had they chosen to do so.. And I reckon I'm suppose to just sit back and take it.

vCash
    Maybe, that wasn't the point of the post. The stem cell question is a tricky one. Just passing on some research that other experts have done. I am not an expert on it and I doubt anyone on this forum is either.
    Family Research Council does some good research, maybe you should do little more research. This is not my research, I nor you are an expert on the subject. What does a year have to do with anything? A life is a life no matter what year it was lived in the perspective of eternity.
    Sounds to me that the use of aborted fetal cells being a deciding factor for you was the point of the post. Pointing out others that are as well goes right along. Can't refuse one because of the issue then turn around and take the other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Sounds to me that the use of aborted fetal cells being a deciding factor for you was the point of the post. Pointing out others that are as well goes right along. Can't refuse one because of the issue then turn around and take the other.
    Wrong again. I have taken no shot with any knowledge of the abortion link in my lifetime and not going to start now. What other shots have aborted stem cells? Stem cell research didn't become mainstream till like 20 years ago. Fact is none of us knows what these companies put in stuff unless they tell us. Companies aren't shy telling some of this now.

Point of my post was for those that care about that or not that may not have known. Every man must do what they feel is right. Abortion is wrong and personally I want no part of supporting it or trying to benefit from it. I don't want the judgment of whatever bad comes from it as well.

Man reaps what he sows, God will not be mocked. Regardless of what people reject now, every knee will bow one day. As in Indiana Jones temple of doom and the holy grail, choose wisely.