Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Oh Canada: Eastern Michigan Game-2 Thread

vCash
    Welp

That’s baseball

vCash
    We're probably the only team in the SEC that needed a walk-off to win in the 9th. Damn, we suck.**

vCash
    This team has some stones!

vCash
    **** I love baseball...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    **** I love baseball...
    There's just nothing like it in sports. 3rd walk off for us this year already. Lemonis bullshitting with Polk on the radio. I have an erection.

vCash
    We may have one of the best cultures in the country. They are never out of it.

Dare I say we are starting to become like LSU used to be just finding a way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    We may have one of the best cultures in the country. They are never out of it.

Dare I say we are starting to become like LSU used to be just finding a way
    Kim Mulkey is involved somehow.

vCash
    Glad we won but we have to stop winning it in the 9th. For my well being.

vCash
    You're Welcome guys. After watching the whole game I turned it off before the bottom of the ninth. Was too pissed to watch us lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Glad we won but we have to stop winning it in the 9th. For my well being.
    It's entertaining, though. It's the boxing equivalent of the last inning KO right before the bell. You get your money's worth, for sure, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    We're probably the only team in the SEC that needed a walk-off to win in the 9th. Damn, we suck.**
    That’s random, wtf

I’m thinking about French girls after WW2 being prosecuted for “dating” Nazis

vCash
    Ole Miss just walked off UL Monroe in the bottom of the 9th

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    That’s random, wtf

I’m thinking about French girls after WW2 being prosecuted for “dating” Nazis
    Quote Originally Posted by skadoosh14 View Post
    Ole Miss just walked off UL Monroe in the bottom of the 9th
    It was a joke, lol.

Meant to be similar in tone as to a frantic-female-like thread the other day saying something about how "we're the only SEC team to do blah blah".

vCash
    It was a joke, lol.

Meant to be similar in tone as to a frantic-female-like thread the other day saying something about how "we're the only SEC team to do blah blah".
    As a husband to a frantic-female wife, I take offense!!*****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    You're Welcome guys. After watching the whole game I turned it off before the bottom of the ninth. Was too pissed to watch us lose.
    Funny, I did the opposite. I was working outside all day, watching the score and came in at the 8th inning to watch us come back and win. I expected us the make the dramatic comeback especially only down one run. I just don't doubt this team or program in these situations.

Hate we broke the run streak but it was about to be a major distraction so probably good in a way we got that behind us.

vCash
    It's entertaining, though. It's the boxing equivalent of the last inning KO right before the bell. You get your money's worth, for sure, lol.
    Yea, its entertaining and exciting, but being blountly honest, I would feel much better about our team if we were walking off a Top 20 SEC team rather than Tulane or especially an Eastern Michigan. Still quite uneasy about our ability to hit above average SEC pitching. Guess we will find out starting next weekend.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 03-13-2021 at 09:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Hate we broke the run streak but it was about to be a major distraction so probably good in a way we got that behind us.
    I'm fine with the way the streak was broken too. Today I was full-on expecting back to back walks, a wild pitch then a sac fly to break the streak in the 1st inning.

vCash
    Y?all I understand that this wasn?t an SEC team but the way they pitched it today they were. It?s frustrating seeing people upset from 1 game to next much less 1 inning to next. Baseball is not a sport with definitive answers and there will never be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    Y?all I understand that this wasn?t an SEC team but the way they pitched it today they were. It?s frustrating seeing people upset from 1 game to next much less 1 inning to next. Baseball is not a sport with definitive answers and there will never be.
    Yep - when half our league is down at some point to their inferior opponents as well.

vCash
    I went to the game today, I was very impressed with the Eastern pitcher. He was a Friday night Sec starter, had electric stuff.
    We are gonna be up and down with hitting, no doubt out staff is solid. Looks like our middle infielders are also solid.
    Nice crowd today amd always much easier watching a game live than on TV. I was never worried*