Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MSU-Kent St. Game 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Awful call, coach
    Not what I would've done in the kids first AB

vCash
    How long can Fristoe go. Right now 46 through 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Not what I would've done in the kids first AB
    Ron said someone missed the call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    He?s dealing

vCash
    stretch him out to 70-75 if he's still getting outs.

vCash
    Thank you mister pitcher for throwing it in the dirt/

vCash
    No sign of Activated Alpha in the thread - we must be doing good

Banned
    vCash
    our pitcher is on cruise control while theirs isn't fooling our hitters. I predict we run him when here in a few minutes after that GREAT Play in the outfield. I hope they leave him in. Ron Polk saw my post about him breathing into the mic, not hearing that today, good. Also, station breaks are silent, what's the purpose? Go Dogs! Do we take too many 3rd strikes? Scratch that about Ron, starting to hear the breathing again.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 03-07-2021 at 02:27 PM.

vCash
    You let him go till a guy gets on base at this point.

Banned
    vCash
    BOOM 2 Run HR---5-0 Good Guys.

vCash
    The problem with Fristoe is that he makes the game too boring. He pitches in the Kentucky strike zone. Coaches prefer being down by 4 and making panicked pitching changes with bases loaded and nobody out.

vCash
    Kinda thought we may have saved Sims to pitch a few innings mid-week against Louisiana but I guess not.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Fristoe pitched a perfect 6

He’s earned a starting job, no question for me

vCash
    Forsythe's had a couple of hits today but his first ever chance in the field is an error. He's a plus defender from all accounts but it wasn't the easiest of chances. I still don't think he's the answer right now. You're essentially subbing Forsythe for Landon Jordan. Jordan has played pretty darn well in the field and is going to hit more than Forsythe. I think the move was moreso to clear James head.
    Last edited by Saltydog; 03-07-2021 at 03:16 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Banned
    vCash
    Beating the shit outta foks sure is costly for ED. Less Ad Clicks.

vCash
    Well been out running errands and just now at a computer but glad to see us have a relaxing win for a change. Didn't realize until listening to Bart and Charlie's show this morning that the pitcher Kent State started yesterday was actually their #1 guy. We made a bad tactical error pitching Cerantola against him if that is the case. EC never needs to go against another team's #1 because he needs too much room for error. EC is going to almost always give away 2 to 3 runs per game with wildness plus whatever he gives up from actually getting hit. We need to be pretty confident we can provide run support when EC is going to start which was not the case yesterday. Apparently the guy they pitched yesterday has been their #1 for a couple of years now.

vCash
    Sims, our ace, with 0 leveraged innings this weekend. Not saying he should be a starter, but this is an example of why it has to be considererd. Lemonis has to regret not bringin him in after EC yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Sims, our ace, with 0 leveraged innings this weekend. Not saying he should be a starter, but this is an example of why it has to be considererd. Lemonis has to regret not bringin him in after EC yesterday.
    Yep, I asked the same thing in the game thread yesterday when we brought in Simmons instead. At that point we were still in the game at 4-1. Once it went to 7-1 we were toast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Yep, I asked the same thing yesterday when we brought in Simmons instead. At that point we were still in the game at 4-1. Once it went to 7-1 we were toast.
    We could've used him there. What if the game was 4-4 or us up 5-4 in the 5th today though? Having a multi-inning hoss bullpen guy is sometimes a tough decision on when to use him.

vCash
    I'd be pissed if I were KS fan/player/coach haha