Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MSU-Kent St. Game 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Somebody needs to tell me what we would receive if we would have swept this team like some of you claim we should have done. Maybe lemonis needed our hitters to see they can't wait around til the last innings to start being productive. Whatever it was we responded today in a way that was very authoritative. We are going to need our pitchers in June so that might mean giving some of them fewer innings now or weekends off. It's a long season. We have an ELITE staff. Give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Somebody that understand baseball. Great post!

vCash
    Not worthy of a new thread, but Belmont scored 3 in the top of the 9th to tie the Bears.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Not worthy of a new thread, but Belmont scored 3 in the top of the 9th to tie the Bears.
    Auburn is collapsing/has collapsed in epic proportion as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Continuing SEC post

LSU loses series to Oral Roberts

Banned
    vCash
    But we were the only [not really] SEC team to lose yesterday. That's what matters; today's win means zilch! Drink your box wine and enjoy this shit season if you want to, but count me out!*

LMAO, Good Stuff as Laughter is Medicinal. Thank you Dr Beardo. Of Course I couldn't Rep you due to you being the greedy capitalist that you are, LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Fire Bianco*

vCash
    Congrats to Fristoe, freshman living up to expectations and showing poise. Future looks really good for him.
    He stepped up huge today as this was a big game for him being young and somewhat a little pressure after yesterday’s loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Congrats to Fristoe, freshman living up to expectations and showing poise. Future looks really good for him.
    He stepped up huge today as this was a big game for him being young and somewhat a little pressure after yesterday’s loss.
    Yes indeed

Banned
    vCash
    sorry for the hijack but I didn't wanna start a new thread on a Saturday Down South piece on the Pine Tar Incident during the Tulane Game Icaught on my phone while Googling. Could not get the URL to copy and when I went to the SDS website, could not find the piece. The narrator implies that Lemonis asked for a check because the guy was mowing our asses down and we were butt hurt about that. But video shows how he was fingering his glove with regularity and making sure the MSU dugout saw him doing it. When the Ump went out to check, he didn't seem to give a fiddler's fk if there was tar on the glove or not. Does anyone have any updates as to what the hell happened? That curve ball he was throwing seemed like it MUSTA been gettin' some heppin'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    sorry for the hijack but I didn't wanna start a new thread on a Saturday Down South piece on the Pine Tar Incident during the Tulane Game Icaught on my phone while Googling. Could not get the URL to copy and when I went to the SDS website, could not find the piece. The narrator implies that Lemonis asked for a check because the guy was mowing our asses down and we were butt hurt about that. But video shows how he was fingering his glove with regularity and making sure the MSU dugout saw him doing it. When the Ump went out to check, he didn't seem to give a fiddler's fk if there was tar on the glove or not. Does anyone have any updates as to what the hell happened?
    I got you, bud.

Banned
    vCash
    I think AU will be fine. Talent and well coached. JMHO

Banned
    vCash
    Thanks Beard, ain't even gonna TRY and Rep you sir, would be a waste of key strokes.

Banned
    vCash
    That last clit fingering piece on the video shows some sticky shit.

vCash
    What are we fingering over here?

vCash
    He kept wiping his hands on his backside during that game and notice the brown on his pants. He didnt get that sliding...

vCash
    I think AU will be fine. Talent and well coached. JMHO
    Auburn has holes in the pitching staff. Depth is a major issue

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Auburn has holes in the pitching staff. Depth is a major issue
    And my post has NO concrete evidence to back what are only assertions. Just another thing to love about sports, letting the shit all play out.

vCash
    And my post has NO concrete evidence to back what are only assertions. Just another thing to love about sports, letting the shit all play out.
    I agree w that assertion. Just pointing out auburn is good enough to beat ya, but sour in depth! That's all