Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aubbie gme

vCash

Aubbie gme

Well so far Aubbie is shooting nothing but 3s and we are turning the ball over every other play. And since we are relying on Ab stats page they could at least update it to todays game.

vCash
    I can't resist. As a 50+ year Bulldog I turn on any sports ball game they're involved in, as painful as it is sometimes.

vCash
    I love T. Smith, but he throws more ints (TOs) than Peyton Manning as a rookie

vCash
    Since Kentucky won I am assuming we play them win or lose? I?m not sure who has the tiebreaker if we win and Ole Miss loses. I would much rather play UGA than UK

vCash
    It's the wasted, empty possesions that just kill us. Today it is:

1. DJ making a no look pass to no one on a 3 on 2 break
    2. Tolu trying to drive coast to coast when every one watching knows it's about to be a Charge
    3. Tolu throwing the ball away on an awful up court pass. just unforced error
    4. Javien Davis being totally unaware of the backside defender coming over to steal the ball

I have to assume Howland is emphasizing these mistakes but they continue to happen game after game.

vCash
    and BAM a Stewart three to take the lead before the half

vCash
    Great way to end the half. Got the lead 34-32/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    and BAM a Stewart three to take the lead before the half
    awful stroke, but he bricked it in. I will take it. At least we are playing with energy and effort.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    awful stroke, but he bricked it in. I will take it. At least we are playing with energy and effort.
    His stroke is awkward anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Since Kentucky won I am assuming we play them win or lose? I?m not sure who has the tiebreaker if we win and Ole Miss loses. I would much rather play UGA than UK
    If we win, OM loses, and mizzou loses, we'd all be .500. Who is 6, 7, 8 then?

vCash
    I didn?t realize Mizzou was that close. I think we need to win and hope Mizzou loses so we get that 7 spot. Maybe I?m wrong but I feel like we match up better with UGA than UK. But then regardless we would have arky or Bama next. I?m not sure which is worse

vCash
    Dam Aubbie shot 6-23 3s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I didn?t realize Mizzou was that close. I think we need to win and hope Mizzou loses so we get that 7 spot. Maybe I?m wrong but I feel like we match up better with UGA than UK. But then regardless we would have arky or Bama next. I?m not sure which is worse
    I want no part of Kentucky. My goal is win today and 1 in tourney, and hope that gets us in NIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I want no part of Kentucky. My goal is win today and 1 in tourney, and hope that gets us in NIT
    Yea me too. If we can win today maybe beat UGA then not much we can do with Bama or Ark. Just would be nice to get to NIT to get these players some more games before next year

vCash
    If we win, OM loses, and mizzou loses, we'd all be .500. Who is 6, 7, 8 then?
    1st tie breaker is winning % vs the group...

OM is 3-1
    State is 2-1
    Mizzou is 0-3

OM #6
    State #7
    Mizzou #8

vCash
    Looking back on the season, the Dayton, UK, and A&M losses really loom large. I felt like we blew all 3 of those games.

vCash
    1st tie breaker is winning % vs the group...

OM is 3-1
    State is 2-1
    Mizzou is 0-3

OM #6
    State #7
    Mizzou #8
    And Mizzou is a lock for the NCAA tourney. Crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Looking back on the season, the Dayton, UK, and A&M losses really loom large. I felt like we blew all 3 of those games.
    I remember losing my sheet on Matthews missing those FTs in OT vs Dayton haha

vCash
    Matthews for 2.

vCash
    Matthews getting hottt/