Thread: Are there any of our girls on the WBB team that plays with a scintilla of passion?

vCash

Are there any of our girls on the WBB team that plays with a scintilla of passion?

These players seem ready to end the season

vCash
    Hayes and Taylor from what I've seen

vCash
    Some will blame the players and say they aren't competitive, but from a player standpoint, it is hard to get up for a game and give everything you have for a coach that you have absolutely no faith in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    These players seem ready to end the season
    Madison Hayes plays with high emotion, passion. Also, Aliyah Matharu. Mingo-Young has shown flashes...appears she's been more low key lately, boiled over in yesterday's game though. Myah Taylor plays hard. Though she doesn't easily show it outwardly (more even tone), pay attention..can see it in her face, she's very passionate towards the game. Incoming freshman out of Mesquite Texas..Jasmine Shavers plays with a lot of passion, appears emotional player. Knisha Godfrey.

Young players like....Hayes, Shavers (signee), and Godfrey appear set to help the team passion, energy level moving forward. Coaching staff will need to effectively coach them up, help put them in position (including system) to be succesful, help team to be successful moving forward. Ashley Jones (Temple transfer) and Charlotte Kohl don't appear to be overly emotional players...both appear more low key...still can have much passion inside though. Same with signees Denae Carter and Mia Moore.
    Last edited by jdelta02; 03-05-2021 at 05:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Hayes and Taylor from what I've seen
    Hayes, Taylor and I'll add Wiggins. Not sure about rest and there are 2-3 really bad cancers sinking the who bunch really bad. On a team where only 5 on floor, not team can survive that. Funny Vic got them to play.

I agree with original post; the attitude is about as bad as I've seen on any team, reminds me of Moorhead his last year but I think this is worse probably due to % numbers with so few in basketball.

vCash
    Strange, those kids weren't cancers and played hard last year. Hmmm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Strange, those kids weren't cancers and played hard last year. Hmmm
    Well they have been ?a-wokened? this year by their......wait for it......woke Coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Well they have been ?a-wokened? this year by their......wait for it......woke Coach.
    I couldn't care less about a coach's political affiliation or activism in things as long as they win games.

Hell, Dan Mullen was a Scientologist.***

vCash
    Vic didn't play "best friend" plus he would bark at players meaning he demanded respect. Not sure McCray is this kind of Coach, she seems "soft" and some of our players took advantage of this.

Reminds me of a substitute teacher when I was he elementary school where we would take advantage. She hasn't shown she is a Sec Coach, I saw very little adjustments and we all saw the results.

vCash
    Xaria Wiggins plays hard