Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Tickets

vCash

Baseball Tickets

Has anybody received their tickets yet? Got my receipt but they are not in my account yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Has anybody received their tickets yet? Got my receipt but they are not in my account yet.
    No. Same boat. They said late today early tomorrow. And they would t get to everyone. Which isn't going to go well. But still.

vCash
    So what happens to the people they don't get to? They just don't get their Tix this weekend?

vCash
    So what happens to the people they don't get to? They just don't get their Tix this weekend?
    I haven't gotten mine yet either but if we don't get them for this weekend the money should be refunded.....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Agree. Prob should have just kept things as was and change it Monday if they couldn't get the tickets out by now.

vCash
    Haven?t gotten mine, either.

Also looking for guidance on if Bully?s Kids Club will honor free admission or if there will be any general admission tickets sold at all. There just hasn?t been any information put out. Perhaps trying to make this work for this weekend was a big ask.

vCash
    That was how I took it.

vCash
    Agree. Prob should have just kept things as was and change it Monday if they couldn't get the tickets out by now.
    If you have accepted payment you are good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogcountry1 View Post
    Haven?t gotten mine, either.

Also looking for guidance on if Bully?s Kids Club will honor free admission or if there will be any general admission tickets sold at all. There just hasn?t been any information put out. Perhaps trying to make this work for this weekend was a big ask.
    No GA will be sold

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    No GA will be sold
    For this weekend or the whole year?

vCash
    I just received mine. Having trouble with the transfer option though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    For this weekend or the whole year?
    I think that will be the case until ark and we will open it up completely but that's not a fact yet.

vCash
    Mine arrived in my email around 8:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I think that will be the case until ark and we will open it up completely but that's not a fact yet.
    I hope that is the case.

vCash
    Got all mine including my parking pass by 8:30...

vCash
    My tickets and parking pass arrived at about 8:15.

vCash
    Got mine too. You gotta give the ticket office credit. They are doing the best they can under the circumstances.

vCash
    Same here.

vCash
    They were having some technical issues last night. I imagine the system may have been over capacity. I tried as well and couldn't get it to go thru but this a.m. it's working perfectly.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    They were having some technical issues last night. I imagine the system may have been over capacity. I tried as well and couldn't get it to go thru but this a.m. it's working perfectly.
    They told me the same thing. I got the transfers to go through around 8:30 and they said everything should be up and running now. They said when they released the tickets to everyone's accts. last night it all the transfers overloaded the system.