Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: USM game

vCash
    We've got a lot of pitching depth. Awesome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Our depth is stupid... and bednar , stinnett, and our best fr in the fall (Cade smith) haven't pitched

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    no one wants him bennched you stubborn ass, lol. you said you didn't have enough evidence on Dubrule but he has a 3 1/2 year track record to look at.
    Ha. I get it.... and Rowdey has a two and half record in the sec.... honestly I like dubrule at 7 Bc, I think he's gonna get in base and get our bottom going. And I love Landon, at 8-9

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    He's going to be a star in a year or two
    We can agree on that. Just not ready...... YET.

vCash
    Lemonis has put together a great pitching situation. That?s what you need to win big in this league

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    No tv. audio only
    yep, it used to be so damned easy to watch with my direct TV. Total Bull Shit. Still trying to find time to figure out what all this SECN + Shit's all about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    yep, it used to be so damned easy to watch with my direct TV. Total Bull Shit. Still trying to find time to figure out what all this SECN + Shit's all about.
    It's not a home game....

Banned
    vCash
    Cumbest 2 for 3 with a double and a triple. He's got to keep starting vs Lefties and occasionally vs Righties as well.
    Can someone bring back the post where this guy's wasting time not concentrating on football 100%? I mentioned that he had done well in a limited roll his first year and most seemed to think he didn't need to be jacking around with baseball. Not understanding this shit at all.

vCash
    Skinner played late. Maybe he is ready to go. He could be our lead off man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Our depth is stupid... and bednar , stinnett, and our best fr in the fall (Cade smith) haven't pitched
    He’s getting close with soft tossing, no problem so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    makes it tough to have a long leash with guys like Cerantola, Price. You either have to produce or you will get replaced. I didn't realize Preston Johnson had that kind of stuff. Stone Simmons has been very good in 2 appearances. And on and on

To add: we've thrown 21 different pitchers this year. And we still havent thrown Cade Smith, Bednar, and Stennet. And all 21 have looked pretty good at times. You really only need 10 to feel good. We had about 8 and made a Super Regional under Cann.
    Last edited by HoopsDawg; 03-03-2021 at 10:39 PM.

vCash
    makes it tough to have a long leash with guys like Cerantola, Price. You either have to produce or you will get replaced. I didn't realize Preston Johnson had that kind of stuff. Stone Simmons has been very good in 2 appearances. And on and on
    As he said in post game, we have 21 good pitchers. 21. Now 13-21 gonna be pissed they don't pitch much but is what it is. Perform when you get the chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    As he said in post game, we have 21 good pitchers. 21. Now 13-21 gonna be pissed they don't pitch much but is what it is. Perform when you get the chance.
    How many are we losing after this season? I count 8 off the top of my head. Is Sims draft eligible?

Banned
    vCash
    This thread reminds me of the WWII Documentary I have saved where the French Girls who had German Soldier Boyfriends during the occupation had their day in court when Paris was finally liberated. There are those here who deserve to have their hair shaved.

vCash
    Can someone bring back the post where this guy's wasting time not concentrating on football 100%? I mentioned that he had done well in a limited roll his first year and most seemed to think he didn't need to be jacking around with baseball. Not understanding this shit at all.
    I said that and will stand by it till I am proven wrong. He has shown flashes and had a good game tonight

vCash
    This thread reminds me of the WWII Documentary I have saved where the French Girls who had German Soldier Boyfriends during the occupation had their day in court when Paris was finally liberated. There are those here who deserve to have their hair shaved.
    WTF?

vCash
    How many are we losing after this season? I count 8 off the top of my head. Is Sims draft eligible?
    Sims is not. Bednar is. Course he needs to actually pitch for that to matter...

vCash
    Tanner Allen coming on maybe?

vCash
    WTF?
    That's what I was thinking. WTF???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. WTF???
    I understand his point! Three page pissing contest over 'who' should bat leadoff and the standard dumping on our own players like on one that just had a double and a triple.

Sometime seems they are pulling for anyone but the 'dogs!'