Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We're Back

vCash

We're Back

My interpretation of the order from Reeves is that The Dude can be wide open. 100%. If so, LET'S RIDE. Tennessee Tech picked a bad weekend to come to The Dude.

vCash
    No kidding? Wow. I haven't heard anything yet. That's outstanding!

vCash
    Not likely going to be 100% regardless.

vCash
    Wonder how they'll do the season tickets now? Only the first 1500 in the BDC were able to purchase.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    They may still limit GA but I don't see why you couldnt go 100% in the chairbacks.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Yes the sheep who fall for the scare tactics won't be there.
    No Signature

vCash
    Reeves just said no restrictions.....OPEN IT UP. The Lounge is back in business.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Reeves just said no restrictions.....OPEN IT UP. The Lounge is back in business.
    Apparently, the decision to open things up completely is up to the local municipalities. So, it will be up to the board of supervisors and the mayor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I'm watching this topic close.

Everyone keep the politics out of this... even though it is nothing BUT POLITICS i know...report the facts

vCash
    I got my Covid vaccine today so I see no leason that I can?t gow to see state pl阿姨啊 氛围 games in美元 opinion 腌萝卜和白菜价格

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    If people want to stay home because they're scared, that's there right too. But it should be up to the businesses(University) and people who would attend making those decisions, not the government.

vCash
    I don't get the sense we are about to go to 100%. It's going to increase but not full initially

vCash
    I doubt we go full 100% right away.

But whatever is next is a whole lot better than 20%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Apparently, the decision to open things up completely is up to the local municipalities. So, it will be up to the board of supervisors and the mayor.
    It's up to the school.

vCash
    The mayor has no control over Mississippi State.
    Last edited by KOdawg1; 03-02-2021 at 06:03 PM.

vCash
    Probably will open up to full capacity WITH social distancing first. So maybe 50% capacity. Maybe a little more.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Mississippi State is not under the City of Starkville's authority or jurisdiction. But I would still socially distance if you can. Just keep it as common sense as possible. Don't go licking the railings and letting people sneeze in your face.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Cohin's wife is going to tell cohin what to do. We all know what thst means

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Probably will open up to full capacity WITH social distancing first. So maybe 50% capacity. Maybe a little more.
    Going to be more than 50% but not sure how much more.

vCash
    Doesn't give a whole lot of detail but this is what I got from the Athletic Department:

STATEMENT FROM MSU ATHLETICS ON GOVERNOR?S ANNOUNCEMENT

Based on updates in Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves' latest Executive Order, Mississippi State Athletics will optimize capacity at events in the near future while maintaining appropriate health and safety standards.

The health and safety of student-athletes, staff and the Mississippi State community remain of the utmost importance. MSU intends to strike a necessary balance between protecting our student-athletes, staff, and fans and expanded capacity and fewer restrictions.

MSU is in constant communication with state and local government officials, as well as other state institutions, to determine what modifications will be made to existing game-day operations plans.

MSU Athletics will assess the situation during the coming weeks prior to Southeastern Conference competition. Once details are finalized, the MSU Athletics Ticket Office will contact ticket holders and students via email.

MSU appreciates everyone's continued patience and flexibility during this process.

In consultation with the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Mississippi State Department of Health, and the SEC, MSU will continue existing game-day health and safety guidelines including:

All guests, employees and stadium workers will conduct self-screening prior to leaving home. Per MSU guidelines, this should include an "at-home" temperature check, and review of potential COVID-19 symptoms, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pains, sore throat, and a new loss of taste or smell. If anyone has any of these symptoms or a fever of greater than 100.4 degrees, the person should stay home.
    Anyone with these symptoms after entering the stadium shall report to stadium First Aid Stations for screening and triage by Emergency Service response staff.
    Enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures throughout the stadium prior to and during all games.
    All stadium workers and athletic department staff will wear face coverings over the nose and mouth at all times.
    Face coverings (over the nose and mouth) shall be required as a condition of admittance for all guest during ingress, egress, and movement throughout the stadium, as well as any time guests are unable to maintain the recommended physical distance from others who are not in their same household or when actively eating or drinking.
    Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the stadium, along with increased directional signage.
    Signage will be placed along pedestrian paths to the stadium, at gates and/or other ingress/entry points that outline mandates for all guests to wear face coverings and mandates guests not to enter the stadium if they display any COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by the CDC.
    To the extent possible, all transactions will be contactless or touchless such as mobile ticketing, contactless ticket scanning, touchless restroom fixtures, cashless and touchless concessions and if available, fan apparel sales. For more information on mobile ticketing and frequently asked questions visit hailst.at/MobileTickets
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)