Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alabama going 100% capacity for football this fall

vCash

Alabama going 100% capacity for football this fall

This per Byrne's twitter.

vCash
    Key wording in his statement is “plan”.

The University doesn’t have a say in what their attendance is. It will be up to the governor of Alabama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Key wording in his statement is “plan”.

The University doesn’t have a say in what their attendance is. It will be up to the governor of Alabama.
    I seriously doubt he'll piss off every football fan in the state. Because if AL does then so will Auburn. That would be a lot of big money boosters pissed.

vCash

vCash
    I think I've seen or heard MSU has also said they plan on being back to normal with school in fall as well. Not specifically mentioning football attendance but if school is normal then I think that is plan all the way around.

vCash
    All other SEC schools except Vandy will follow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I seriously doubt she'll piss off every football fan in the state. Because if AL does then so will Auburn. That would be a lot of big money boosters pissed.
    Alabama?s governor is Kay Ivey, who makes Haley Barbour sound like a Yankee.

vCash
    I hope it works out that way. Watching football with few fans sucks. I've done my part.....I'm fully vaccinated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    All other SEC schools except Vandy will follow.
    Vandy has been at 25% capacity for years now. So everything will be back to normal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    That's Governor Memaw to you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Vandy has been at 25% capacity for years now. So everything will be back to normal.
    Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    I'm fully vaccinated.
    And, 'why' does that matter? Are you not going to attend if I show up 'unvaccinated?' You should be 'protected,' right?
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Yeah, she does indeed have an unusual speech pattern. I suppose she tries to sound "old South" for votes.

vCash
    Between herd immunity and vaccinations we can safely have full MLB stadiums by June. Enough of this bullshit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Between herd immunity and vaccinations we can safely have full MLB stadiums by June. Enough of this bullshit.
    Agree. And it's about to start to get to the point where politicians are going to be voted out in both parties if they don't start coming up with plans to re-open.

vCash
    Probably all ADs are planning on full capacity this fall, except maybe in California .... In Byrne's case, he might also be trying to influence the governor's decision, in case things are still up in the air by fall. Alabama football is pretty influential in this state, to say the least.

vCash
    I hope so. I'd rather not go broke going to see the braves. I will be going .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I seriously doubt she'll piss off every football fan in the state. Because if AL does then so will Auburn. That would be a lot of big money boosters pissed.
    This is correct... The UA will make the final decision on capacity (once all things are considered).....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I hope so. I'd rather not go broke going to see the braves. I will be going .
    I haven't 100% decided if I'm going to St. Louis or not. I'm afraid that MLB teams are going to try to make up for last year by charging out the wazzu. I don't think I can get tickets yet anyway. I'm looking at going in August so I should be in the clear.

vCash
    I am a season ticket holder for the AA team in Biloxi. They have already been told by most of us, Don't harass us about the dam masks.