-Anytime you win a series, you take it. Considering the fact that we could've very easily been swept this weekend, two wins vs. Tulane is acceptable. They're a very pesky team. Not extremely talented by any measure, but they played with a chip on their shoulder and made us pay for our mistakes. They'll be a tournament team, so it was a decent test for our guys early.

-I'll start with the good. This team is never out of any game. They don't give up. They fight until the end. That mentality has been engrained in us over the last few years, and it's a great one to have.

-I thought pitching wise, we did a little better this week. Not as many walks and free passes, even though there were still some. MacLeod got rocked pretty hard Friday, and we'll need him to get that cleaned up if we're going to survive in SEC play. The biggest problem with him is his inability to pitch deep into games, but with our bullpen, that's manageable. It'd be nice if he could consistently give us 5 innings though. With Cerantola, it's pretty simple. Either he starts throwing strikes more consistently, or he'll be moved to another role. 3 years is a large enough sample size. Fristoe looked pretty good today, and he's going to be a star for us. Sims was a stud as usual. I love his role. This staff needs to face some weak teams in order to gain some confidence, and luckily, I think we'll get that soon.

-The biggest downside of this weekend was our hitting (besides in the 9th inning apparently). Just not great approaches across the board. Some of it can be attributed to trying to do too much due to the chirpiness in the other dugout. But we need to start putting better swings on balls. I'm glad TA got the game winning hit after a rough game today. Maybe that'll get him going. Rowdy continues to struggle. I sound like a broken record, but I'd bat Dubrule leadoff and put Rowdy 2nd. Hatcher struggled. LoTan had a good game today. Hancock is a grown ass man. James had a good week hitting, but that canceled out with his glove. Not sure what the right move there should be. But we can't have a SS in the SEC that has an error(s) every game. I honestly think this lineup will get going eventually, but it's just a matter of figuring some things out, which only comes with more ABs and games.

-Should have a good mid-week test vs. the Mustard Buzzards Tuesday before Tennessee Tech comes to town.