Thankfully Johnson will be done.

vCash
    Bama wins. Bama doesn't cover.

Hopefully we can play aTm

vCash
    Just sucks when your AD hires the wrong person

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I thought the first Johnson 3 shot was ok. The 2nd was freaking awful, and he should be done here over that shot
    Yeah but They completly went away what got them back into the game. driving the ball.

vCash
    I agree the first wasn?t bad but 2nd was awful

vCash
    Ben Howland is coming back next season, obviously but his teams at State never gets on a roll, builds on momentum. Stans teams would get on a roll. I think that's missing in Howland's tenure.
    Last edited by RLM38654; 02-27-2021 at 08:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RLM38654 View Post
    Ben Howland is coming back next season, obviously but his teams at State never gets on a roll, builds on momentum. Stans teams would get on a roll. I think that's missing with Howland.
    No sec teams are getting on a roll except Bama and ark

vCash
    No sec teams are getting on a roll except Bama and ark
    Arky is on a roll 10 straight wins.

vCash
    Because they hired a good coach

vCash
    Yeah, that's why I mentioned them

vCash
    Yeah, that's why I mentioned them
    It said LSU, must have edited

vCash
    It said LSU, must have edited
    It did say LSU. I edited it immediately... thought ark and typed LSU.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Sadly, piss poor effort and execution bite us in the ass again. Lazy ass play and passes led to turnovers and fast break points.

Secondly, why even have referees? Call an offensive foul on Iverson because the guy flops. But do not call against Bama when their guy clearly extends his arm and we do not fall down. I?m a data guy, engineer and it is extremely difficult to watch these sec clown refs arbitrarily choose when to call the same fouls. Call it the same damn way.

Either way, we deserve to lose with that many empty possessions and turnovers. I would just like
    To see some officials call a game the same way. And they need to replay every possession. We lost about 2-3 because of the inept referees on balls out of bounds.

vCash
    It did say LSU. I edited it immediately... thought ark and typed LSU.
    All I'm saying Howland never wins 5-7 games in a row in the SEC. I think that's what's missing in his tenure.

vCash
    All I'm saying Howland never wins 5-7 games in a row in the SEC. I think that's what's missing in his tenure.
    HoWlAnD is awesome! We 7-9! Hail State

vCash
    I'd be curious of the teams that's won 5 or more sec games in a row the last 3 years. It can't be a long list

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    HoWlAnD is awesome! We 7-9! Hail State
    I think some are smart enough to realize this is a transition year. Howland will be graded on next year. Perhaps I overestimate the IQ of this board though.

vCash
    I think some are smart enough to realize this is a transition year. Howland will be graded on next year. Perhaps I overestimate the IQ of this board though.
    In all honesty as I have said, I?m not that disappointed in this years teams, but the Liberty loss in 2019 and the fact that we weren?t projected a 3 seed last year with the talent is down right pathetic. With the talent Howland recruited a sweet 16 in 2019 and a project 3 or 4 seed last year is absolutely inexcusable. That is more so my issue with Howland than this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    In all honesty as I have said, I?m not that disappointed in this years teams, but the Liberty loss in 2019 and the fact that we weren?t projected a 3 seed last year with the talent is down right pathetic. With the talent Howland recruited a sweet 16 in 2019 and a project 3 or 4 seed last year is absolutely inexcusable. That is more so my issue with Howland than this year
    Last year, we had no pg. That's on howland. Still though, the team was flawed. I'm more mad at howland that he didn't find another pg entering last year than I am at him for the results with the team he had.

As far as tourney losses, I'll never be too mad at us losing in the tourney. Hell, we only made 10 in last 50 or so years
    Last edited by msstate7; 02-27-2021 at 10:06 PM.

vCash
    Last year, we had no pg. That's on howland. Still though, the team was flawed. I'm more mad at howland that he didn't find another pg entering last year than I am at him for the results with the team he had.

As far as tourney losses, I'll never be too mad at us losing in the tourney. Hell, we only made 10 in last 50 or so years
    But it?s now what we did in the past. Loyola Chicago has no recent past, Butler didn?t before Stevens, Martin even made a final 4 with not much, even Kevin Ollie did it, and I?m not even saying final 4 but Howland should?ve made a sweet 16 in 2019 and the fact we weren?t even on the right side of the bubble in 2020 has no justification.