Thread: Hey SVD.

vCash

Hey SVD.

How severe do you think the weather will tomorrow? Looks like the 82 corridor is in play for some heavy rain.

vCash
    Not very severe. On the rating scale of possible intensity, it's only a 1 which coordinates to a marginal risk including isolated hail and damaging wind gusts.

Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 02-25-2021 at 11:18 AM.

vCash
    Nothing I've seen gets me excited. Maybe a low end isolated severe storm tonight and possibly similar early next week. It's a set up where there will be plenty of wind shear but very little instability. Biggest threat from these systems will be heavy rain north of 82. But once the calendar flips to March we'll be at the beginning of our spring severe weather season.

vCash
    What are our chances to get 3 baseball games in this weekend? Looking at the hourly forecast on my phone, it looks like we could get 1 game in Friday afternoon and possibly 2 games Saturday afternoon/evening. Sunday looks like a wash out. What say the experts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    What are our chances to get 3 baseball games in this weekend? Looking at the hourly forecast on my phone, it looks like we could get 1 game in Friday afternoon and possibly 2 games Saturday afternoon/evening. Sunday looks like a wash out. What say the experts?
    Probably slim on all three but I haven't really looked at timing in the models. It just on rosin chances alone it looks iffy. Best chance of playing probably Saturday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    I would fully expect us to announce tomorrow a doubleheader on Saturday if conditions don't change. Based on hourly breakdown rain begins tonight around 9pm and rains until 2pm Friday, but not much more than half inch total so the field should be in geat condition for Friday night.
    Saturday currently shows light rain from 6-noon and clear after.
    Heavy rain begins at 9am and stays around all day long sunday. over 1.25 inches