Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
Dude. Ado has been here for 10 years. Time for him to move along. Jalen Johnson was supposed to be a dead eye Dick 3 pt shooter. He wasn?t and has bricks for feet on defense. He won?t be missed. Put Davis in there with them and let those 3 ride off in to the sunset. Hopefully we can keep DJ for one more along with Molinar and Tolu. Get great experience for Fountain and Deivon. Supposedly always make biggest jump in improvements from freshman to sophomore years and those two need it. And add a couple impact players like Murphy to help and MAYBE next season will be better. Still think it?s time to move on from Howland though. And thar will affect everything if we move on from him.

Disagree. If next year were supposed to be a rebuilding year, then sure, let's start getting minutes to his replacement. But now that he's been here this year, we'd be better off if he comes back next year. Completely understand if he wants to move on. He's been here five years and may want to start his career. But playing college ball is still a pretty sweet gig. If I were him and not going to come back to state, I'd try to transfer to a team where I could at least try to be the offensive center piece and get a masters. If he doesn't want to be a good defensive piece in the SEC, he can go have a little bit of fun and try to be a star on a smaller stage. And who knows, while he's almost certainly what he's going to be at this point, maybe a year of an offense running through him against lesser competition will allow him to show enough growth that he can find a European team to pick him up.