Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second vaccine shot in the shoulder.

vCash

Second vaccine shot in the shoulder.

See what side effects it ends up having.

vCash
    I had the second Moderna....of course it was sore for 2 going on 3 days...other than that...the afternoon following had minor flu like symptoms...took tylenol and the next day they were gone. The second day I walked a mile or so to get the blood flowing.

vCash
    I get my first shot Tuesday morning. Pfizer.

vCash
    Had my 2nd Shot. Got home took 2 Ibbis and Put Ice on the shot site. Had no problems except for normal soreness.

vCash
    Had the Pfizer shot and had digestive issues and swollen lymph nodes near the shot (neck mainly) for 48 hours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Had my 2nd Shot. Got home took 2 Ibbis and Put Ice on the shot site. Had no problems except for normal soreness.
    I've been told by docs that Tylenol is OK but ibuprofen should not be taken. Is that what you've heard also?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudbugs View Post
    Had the Pfizer shot and had digestive issues and swollen lymph nodes near the shot (neck mainly) for 48 hours

Yes, I've heard about lymph nodes swelling as well. Women are told not to get a mammogram for some time (a few weeks) after the vaccination since it might cause false readings.

vCash
    Nothing. Sore arm just like first shot but lasted a couple days. My wife had a low grade fever, 100.3 for one day. Easy peasy.

I deer hunted and worked in yard the day of and days after each shot. I'm not in great shape but I'm very active. It just really didn't affect me.
    Last edited by DownwardDawg; 02-21-2021 at 07:36 PM.

vCash
    I was refused my 2nd shot because I caught Covid.

vCash
    Get my 2nd Tuesday (Pfizer) .

Two sisters (who got Maderna) were super ill after both receiving their second injection. Mid to high grade fever, nausea, body aches, diarrhea and would get completely winded and tired just walking from the couch to the fridge.

Both only lasted one day.

Wife received Pfizer and had not one single side effect on both rounds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I've been told by docs that Tylenol is OK but ibuprofen should not be taken. Is that what you've heard also?
    Nope but I treated it like a sore muscle. Hey worked for me. Everybody I knew had sore arms and shoulders. So What do you do when you pull a muscle? Ice and Ibbie, really Naprox Sod.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I was refused my 2nd shot because I caught Covid.
    Caught Covid after the first vaccine?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Caught Covid after the first vaccine?
    Correct

vCash
    So far I feel fine except for a really sore arm.

vCash
    Correct
    Shit luck there. Get well. Studies are showing if you've had Covid, you only need 1 shot. Not sure what that means for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Shit luck there. Get well. Studies are showing if you've had Covid, you only need 1 shot. Not sure what that means for you.
    It means I've reported the hospital to the state. The state was pissed because they're wasting a dose instead of following the 10 quarantine rule. The hospital made their own rule. It's about to get ugly because I've turned it over to my attorney and now the hospital is backtracking and saying they'll schedule me in 30 days.

vCash
    May be starting to get some side effects now. Starting to feel a little run down and head feels kind of heavy. Or it could just be due to being back at work on a Monday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    May be starting to get some side effects now. Starting to feel a little run down and head feels kind of heavy. Or it could just be due to being back at work on a Monday.
    Nah, it's the shot. I've heard similar symptoms.

vCash
    Supposedly people who have had Covid, have a worse reaction to the 2nd shot, but its hit and miss. Damn thing just gets some and not others. May the odds be in your favor.

vCash
    Supposedly people who have had Covid, have a worse reaction to the 2nd shot, but its hit and miss. Damn thing just gets some and not others. May the odds be in your favor.
    I was informed to wait 6 months after having Covid-19 before attempting to get vaccinations.