Thread: Has Cohen ever

vCash

Has Cohen ever

Been more ready for a baseball season to start?

vCash
    It better go well or he'll need to delete his twitter account

vCash
    Or, basketball to end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Or, basketball to end.
    Is Howland absolutely back next year Cooter?

vCash
    Wait until we lose to some team like an Eastern Kentucky.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Wait until we lose to some team like an Eastern Kentucky.**
    And we're literally almost guaranteed to lose one like that. The 2016 team, who I believe was the best MSU team in my lifetime, lost back to back midweekers to Oral Roberts and the aforementioned EKU Colonels......and then we promptly took 2 of 3 from #1 Vandy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    And we're literally almost guaranteed to lose one like that. The 2016 team, who I believe was the best MSU team in my lifetime, lost back to back midweekers to Oral Roberts and the aforementioned EKU Colonels......and then we promptly took 2 of 3 from #1 Vandy.
    Baseball is a funny sport, just ask Coach Polk.*** There is also a high sky, on many occasions.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    That's right. Typically even teams like MSU sometimes have hiccups midweek because our 4th-5th guy can sometimes have a bad night and we're going to try to rest our big gun relievers for the weekend if possible. And sometimes early in the year we're still trying to figure out who can do what with the lights on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    Is Howland absolutely back next year Cooter?
    I wouldn't say absolutely, but it's likely unless thing really go off the rails.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by No BS Dawg View Post
    Baseball is a funny sport, just ask Coach Polk.*** There is also a high sky, on many occasions.***
    We could face some crafty lefty, throwing in the low 80s, and pulls a John Harden on us.

You lose 2-1

Only people that will lose their minds are people that don’t like baseball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    We could face some crafty lefty, throwing in the low 80s, and pulls a John Harden on us.

You lose 2-1

Only people that will lose their minds are people that don’t like baseball
    People have short memories, they thought we should never lose midweek games after not losing one in 2019 and then peoples heads started to explode when we lost to Texas Southern last year. Not losing a midweek game like in 2019 never happens for most all programs (ask Florida, they usually shit the bed two or three times in midweek games a year). It just all depends on how you bounce back from losing them, take the 13-0 2015 team for example that was "too good" to play Arkansas Pine Bluff and we absolutely shit the bed and never recovered after losing that game.