Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Off Topic Tuesday - Student Loan Forgiveness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    The Greed of our current University System in this Country is Out of Control and Unchecked. The Power they have is an Evil Force in our Country. Elizabeth Warren made $400K in a year teaching part time for God's Sake.
    Imagine thinking it's the university system to blame and not the overall system as a whole... but that requires more deep thought than can go into a cartoon meme.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Imagine thinking it's the university system to blame and not the overall system as a whole... but that requires more deep thought than can go into a cartoon meme.
    Will have to expel you, never had to do that before. Seek happiness for once and God Bless.

vCash
    It's simple, you borrow the money you pay it back. If you are stupid enough to borrow a bunch of money for a degree with little job prospects, that's on you, not me. I worked hard and payed every red cent I borrowed for school back, and I borrowed a lot for the time. If they get forgiven then I want MY money back too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    It's simple, you borrow the money you pay it back. If you are stupid enough to borrow a bunch of money for a degree with little job prospects, that's on you, not me. I worked hard and payed every red cent I borrowed for school back, and I borrowed a lot for the time. If they get forgiven then I want MY money back too.
    Example 56342 why conservatism is rightfully finding its way into the dustbin of history.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    The problem began when education became a requirement to make a reasonable living
    Blame the rats who imported every third worlder they could while simultaneously exporting jobs around the globe. It's those same devils running our government and institutions that retarded conservatives want to give more tax cuts too and force underwater American kids to pay back with obscene interest. Capitalist loving conservatives I swear.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Example 56342 why conservatism is rightfully finding its way into the dustbin of history.
    LOL, you probably believe that too. The world turns, always.

vCash
    College debt forgiveness is complete BS. If you make good decisions early on, you will not have to borrow any money.

It simply is not fair to reward bad decision making. I chose to sit at home some weekends and study while my friends were out partying. That got me a high enough ACT score to get free schooling. It paid off because I didn't have to borrow money. Now people want to pay off the debt of the folks that chose to party? WTF?

If you want to go to school free it's available. If you want to borrow money, then you have to pay it back. Understand that if you choose a degree that doesn't pay well, then it will take a while.

People need to understand that decisions have consequences. Make better decisions and you get better outcomes.
    Last edited by baddmann; 04-24-2021 at 10:53 AM.