Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NET Rises to 73: LSU with a 42 NET is Next

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msugolf View Post
    They half court press and play aggressive defense so no chance. Plus Kermit always has this game circled. And throw in the fact that they have postseason hopes now. It could get ugly.
    Oh well..

vCash
    I always love to admit I?m wrong when I pick against us. Great game tonight and great win! I criticize Howland but when he goes well I give full credit. Good win tonight now let?s keep it going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I always love to admit I?m wrong when I pick against us. Great game tonight and great win! I criticize Howland but when he goes well I give full credit. Good win tonight now let?s keep it going.
    Great response. Hopefully we take care of business vs SC

vCash
    If we beat SC and win @tamu I will give Howland a B+ for this year. That doesn?t excuse his D and C for the previous 2 years, but it lets him keep his job for a possible NCAA birth next year if he keeps this going

vCash
    If we beat SC and win @tamu I will give Howland a B+ for this year. That doesn?t excuse his D and C for the previous 2 years, but it lets him keep his job for a possible NCAA birth next year if he keeps this going
    We make the NCAA in 2018/2019
    We Win 11 games and finish 4th in the league with a better than 50/50 shot to get in the big dance again last year
    And he gets C and D grades ???
    Ok..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Great call PCH and msugolf. It's almost like saying "no chance" is stupid. Great call guys
    Hang a banner**

vCash
    [QUOTE=Ari Gold;1307732]We make the NCAA in 2018/2019
    We Win 11 games and finish 4th in the league with a better than 50/50 shot to get in the big dance again last year
    Ok..

I will repeat no excuse to not be sweet 16 in 2019. No excuse we weren?t a 4 seed in 2020. The Liberty loss was horrendous. Anyone who doesn?t agree with that is smoking some good stuff. Last year the losses to La Tech, New Mexico, Ole Miss, TAMU etc are inexcusable. Had a tournament happened, the talent we had should?ve been elite 8 and top 4 seed. Howland ruined that, but this year is not that horrific considering what we lost. I am actually ok with this year had he performed to expectations the previous 2

vCash
    [QUOTE=PGHBulldogBG;1307736]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Ok..

I will repeat no excuse to not be sweet 16 in 2019. No excuse we weren?t a 4 seed in 2020. The Liberty loss was horrendous. Anyone who doesn?t agree with that is smoking some good stuff. Last year the losses to La Tech, New Mexico, Ole Miss, TAMU etc are inexcusable. Had a tournament happened, the talent we had should?ve been elite 8 and top 4 seed. Howland ruined that, but this year is not that horrific considering what we lost. I am actually ok with this year had he performed to expectations the previous 2
    Actually we were the 4 seed in the tourney last year..

So anything less than a sweet 16 in 2019 And elite 8 last year if the tourney had been played
    Were both failures..

Alright.. wow

vCash
    Ok..
    Just curious, where are you getting the better than 50/50 shot to get into the NCAAT last season? We woulda had to win 2 games in the SECT last season to get in. We might woulda beat UF in the first game but no shot we were gonna beat UK in the second game.

vCash
    That?s where we were raw talent wise.

vCash
    Ok..
    Can't agree with better than 50-50 shot last year. We were on the wrong side of the bubble going into the sec tourney per every bracket.

vCash
    Being a 5 seed in the NCAA Tournament (first bid in a decade) gets a C? But he can get a B+ for a year in which we miss the tournament after some bad losses?

Flip the home losses to Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Texas A&M, and Ole Miss to wins and we're in line for a bid right now. I'm not saying we should fire Howland, but he blew it this year. 4 home losses to bad SEC teams.