Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We will be very good next year...

vCash

We will be very good next year...

I know this isn't what engine wants to hear but the following players will make a big difference with the experience they are getting now:
    Dak, Wilson, Love and JRob...The future is bright my friends... Also we will beat Upig and Ole Miss and most likely play in Liberty Bowl this year....

vCash
    yes we will
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    As long as we learn from mistakes, yes. We have he talent....not sure about the other though

vCash
    I agree that we will be very good next year, but, after today, I am just wondering if Mullen has the feel and instincts to help us reach our potential. The nice thing is that Russell and Perkins will be removed from the equation, so two personnel management problems will fix themselves.

Why don't we have a two minute offense and why did we run Tyler on the two point conversion? Mullen needs to stop trying to out-smart people and run plays that promote the strength of the player.

vCash
    Who is engine?

We would be very good this year if we could fix the damn coach. Is he going to magically get better in year 6 at calling games, substitutions, etc?

OUR COACH is the only thing preventing THIS team from being very good. It f'n sucks to finally watch an MSU team that has the horses -- only to see a coach squandering it with stubborn stupidity.

And I'm supposed to look forward to him pulling the same shit next year -- with what will be the most talented MSU team of my lifetime?
    Last edited by engie; 11-09-2013 at 10:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I agree that we will be very good next year, but, after today, I am just wondering if Mullen has the feel and instincts to help us reach our potential. The nice thing is that Russell and Perkins will be removed from the equation, so two personnel management problems will fix themselves.

Why don't we have a two minute offense and why did we run Tyler on the two point conversion? Mullen needs to stop trying to out-smart people and run plays that promote the strength of the player.
    Good points

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    Who is engine?

We would be very good this year if we could fix the damn coach. Is he going to magically get better in year 6 at calling games, substitutions, etc?

OUR COACH is the only thing preventing THIS team from being very, very good. It f'n sucks to finally watch an MSU team that has the horses -- only to see a coach squandering it with stupidity.
    You make extremely good points, but the problem is that this coach has put this team in position to be a very good team if they had a damn coach. I'm on the fence and trying to figure it out.

Where does the blame for Mullen end and the credit to him begin?

vCash
    Who is engine?

OUR COACH is the only thing preventing THIS team from being very good. It f'n sucks to finally watch an MSU team that has the horses -- only to see a coach squandering it with stubborn stupidity.

And I'm supposed to look forward to him pulling the same shit next year -- with what will be the most talented MSU team of my lifetime?
    Well next year he won't have a 6'6" 235 lb slow footed QB to call read options plays on critical 2 point conversions.

Banned
    vCash
    Look at Bogey getting on board! Engie, go **** yourself! If you can't see past your on shit glasses and self loathing then I fell sorry for you.

vCash
    Who is engine?

Can't say it much better than this^

vCash
    Who is engine?

Take a look at USM, is that what you want for us the next few years? They got rid of Bower and see how well that's worked out? Guess who is responsible for bringing in the talent to create " the most talented" team in your lifetime? Teams go through cycles and this is our rebuilding year... We will be two deep at several positions on both sides of the ball next year... It's going to be exciting.

Banned
    vCash
    Cadaver you need to get a life as well!

Banned
    vCash
    Great post bogey!

Cadaver so now you are ok with Mullen? Make your mind up. You spent all week calling me a dumb ass for supporting Mullen and then you praise Bogey. Then you praise Engine in the same thread. Are you stirring?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    You make extremely good points, but the problem is that this coach has put this team in position to be a very good team if they had a damn coach. I'm on the fence and trying to figure it out.

Where does the blame for Mullen end and the credit to him begin?
    I agree with you here. I'm not back on the fence, but today was MUCH better effort than what I've been seeing from him...and if I get that kind of effort in the last 3 this year, I will reevaluate some stuff... That said, it f'n pisses me off that we are capable of an effort like this -- yet we have just mailed it in for the last year. You can take games like today in the "moral victory" category when examined by itself -- but when looked at as part of the whole picture -- it's a heartbreaking trend.

It's just BRUTAL to me to "be good enough" to win these games -- and have him being the stumbling block that is CONSISTENTLY preventing us from doing so. If we change nothing but add great gameday coaches, we're 7-2 or 8-1 right now and highly ranked -- and we're alot more like the South Carolina of the SEC West...

Think about all the shit that has BARELY cost us signature wins over the years -- and all the times we've come "close" exactly like we did today. When you look at it in that light, it's demoralizing...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Look at Bogey getting on board! Engie, go **** yourself! If you can't see past your on shit glasses and self loathing then I fell sorry for you.
    Bogey has been "on board". Congrats on your moral victory.

Bet you were the loudest ****er in the room making fun of OM about "moral victories" last year in year 1 -- yet here you are patting yourself on the back for "moral victories" in year 5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dawgs4Life View Post
    Great post bogey!

Cadaver so now you are ok with Mullen? Make your mind up. You spent all week calling me a dumb ass for supporting Mullen and then you praise Bogey. Then you praise Engine in the same thread. Are you stirring?
    No, I still feel the same...just trying not to be so negative for you ******s out there like you and Bucky

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    I know that was a joke comparing us to USM. Are you high?

S
    E
    C

That pretty much guarantees a certin level of player, so that ain't gonna happen.

I predict 7, possibly 8 wins next year. Then, 6 the following year.

It really is funny that all it takes is scoring a lot of points on A&Ms crappy D to make us think "We're back!!!" It's a dumbing down of expectations, so even if we lose now, it doesn't matter....jsut look for signs of life and that is proof enough to stay the course.

Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    Take a look at USM, is that what you want for us the next few years? They got rid of Bower and see how well that's worked out? Guess who is responsible for bringing in the talent to create " the most talented" team in your lifetime? Teams go through cycles and this is our rebuilding year... We will be two deep at several positions on both sides of the ball next year... It's going to be exciting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Cadaver you need to get a life as well!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    Yeah -- they won a conference title and DAMN NEAR played in a BCS game. Would have if they had simply beat the 2 patsies they played... So, it was a terrible decision to get rid of Bower simply because they screwed the pooch on the 3rd and 4th coaching hires?

We wouldn't be 2-deep on both sides of the ball next year regardless of who was coaching us? That's news to me...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dawgs4Life View Post
    Great post bogey!

Want to know how I know that you are ignorant?