Thread: Dak out rushed Manziel by 100+, and MSU out rushed A&M by 200+

vCash

Dak out rushed Manziel by 100+, and MSU out rushed A&M by 200+

Pretty amazing stat when you think about it.

Tell me those two stats and tell me we score 41, and I would have told you we win the game

Banned
    vCash
    Don't look at the passing stats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Don't look at the passing stats
    Haha I did...but I would be "mean ole negative CadaverDawg with an agenda" if I listed them.

Banned
    vCash
    We played well for us but we had several huge mistakes that cost us the game. If you eliminate the safety and the ST TD we win. The roughing the kicker penalty was one of the dumbest penalties I've ever seen. Not calling it a moral victory but I fully expected an ass-raping today on national tv and that didn't happen. Besides just two players I think MSU is the more talented team. No way I thought that yesterday.

vCash
    It's the little things fellas. If we straighten them out them we could be a top 15 team next season. If not, we will only 7 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    It's the little things fellas. If we straighten them out them we could be a top 15 team next season. If not, we will only 7 games.
    Yea, it's weird though...it's the same little shit we have done for 5 years, actually more now than ever. If I could see that our coach was learning from the mistakes, I would feel better about it. But I don't, so I dont

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Yea, it's weird though...it's the same little shit we have done for 5 years, actually more now than ever. If I could see that our coach was learning from the mistakes, I would feel better about it. But I don't, so I dont
    I hear you, Mullen is the most confusing coach I've ever witnessed. He seems like a terrible coach: he supposedly recruits like shit, and he doesn't coach well on game day, but, at the end of the day, we play with top 15 teams like we belong.

It doesn't add up. He does some many things well, but just seems to lack a feel for the flow of the game. He is very book smart and must be a good teacher, but lacks common sense.

I think he may be an idiot savant in his on special way.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Today was the first time I've seen the TebowMullen since the Michigan Gator. Dan showed me something today. We lost today because of failed player execution. There is TONS of talent all over the field on both sides of the ball for MSU and most of it is very young. Everyone says Dan sucks at recruiting but I'm not so sure. We are bigger faster and stronger than aTm. Think about that for a minute. Dan has put together a more talented, bigger and more athletic team than what the new shiny Texas A&M has and he's done that in only 5 years from the dumpster fire he took over from Croom. Dan took a big step forward today. aTm embarrassed us last year. Not this year.

vCash
    Here, check this out.

image.jpg

vCash
    ^^^^hubble telescope needed^^^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    Here, check this out.

image.jpg
    This just makes it more frustrating, and shows our "youth" and/or "management" problems.

When you consistently win statistically, but you continue to lose game, that tells you something isn't write with your management of the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugdog View Post
    ^^^^hubble telescope needed^^^^
    You do understand that you just click on it to enlarge it, don't you?
    It saves cluttering the thread with huge pics.