Thread: Just got my vaccine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    “Nevertheless, Lord not my will, but thine be done.”
    Amen!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    You missed my point. Wasn't comparing flue to covid. Was comparing effectiveness. If one flue shot with 35-40% effective is for the flue vaccine why isn't one covid shot that 55-65% effective. Not comparing flue to covid
    But you are comparing. The flu isn't as deadly or spread as easily. We're a hundred years since the introduction of it too. We've been able to beat it back. 33% for Covid is pretty useless other than possibly easy up the symptoms. But that's not going to touch the spread. Got to stop the spread to get control of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    But you are comparing. The flu isn't as deadly or spread as easily. We're a hundred years since the introduction of it too. We've been able to beat it back. 33% for Covid is pretty useless other than possibly easy up the symptoms. But that's not going to touch the spread. Got to stop the spread to get control of it.
    I'm sorry we just aren't on the same page. Not trying to argue just wanted to know why we can't get 70% vaccinated with one shot that 80% effective I guess was my question.

vCash
    I?ve had both shots and had no issues. I got the Moderna through work with nothing more than a sore arm. I am in the medical field and have spoken with pretty much every co worker and others in the medical field and the most anyone has reported is arm pain, slight fatigue, and low grade fever for about 12 hours - which is common with any vaccine. No ones dong grew either, despite the rumors... which I am rather pissed about.

vCash
    I wouldn't wish this shit on anybody. It's kicking my ass right now. The fever and headache is relentless. Nausea is really bad too.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 02-01-2021 at 03:57 PM.

vCash
    Very sorry to hear that. We all hope you get better

vCash
    I got my second shot this morning, just a sore arm so far. It is worse than with the first one though. I never felt that one till the next day.

vCash
    I wouldn't wish this shit on anybody. It's kicking my ass right now. The fever and headache is relentless. Nausea is really bad too.
    Did they start you on the Plasma therapy. Can't remember the name of it but Gulfport is using it and they are having good success with it if you get it in time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I got my second shot this morning, just a sore arm so far. It is worse than with the first one though. I never felt that one till the next day.
    The second shot was worse than the first one. Fever and pretty bad aching joints overnight. I'm some better today but feel like I'm recovering from the flu. Most of the people I know who have had this reaction say it's gone after about 24 hours. It's still way better than having the actual disease.

vCash
    Looks like I'm headed to the hospital. I'm down 10 LBs since last week. Can't eat anything without throwing up. Have had fever for 11 straight days. It's kicking my ass right now. Prayers please.

vCash
    Wife had second Moderna Vaccine yesterday... so far, just a sore arm like a Flu shot.

vCash
    Looks like I'm headed to the hospital. I'm down 10 LBs since last week. Can't eat anything without throwing up. Have had fever for 11 straight days. It's kicking my ass right w. Prayers please.
    Dam Coot keep us informed.

vCash
    Looks like I'm headed to the hospital. I'm down 10 LBs since last week. Can't eat anything without throwing up. Have had fever for 11 straight days. It's kicking my ass right now. Prayers please.
    Damn, dude. Stay strong.

vCash
    Will do Cooter. Dang! Hope it breaks soon and be sure to keep us informed of your condition.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Praying for ya buddy!! Keep us posted
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Hang in there man!!!

vCash
    How ya doing, man? Keeping you in prayers.

vCash
    Hang in there Cooter. Praying for you brother

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Dam Coot keep us informed.
    Prayers sent. Yes...keep us informed. How old is Cooter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Prayers sent. Yes...keep us informed. How old is Cooter?
    I have a friend who lost a 28 year old daughter to it. Prayers for Cooter and all who contract this pestilence.