Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just got my vaccine.

vCash
    I've got pneumonia. My oxygen levels are still in the normal range. Was given steroids and one of the unproven antivirals, Ivermectin, along with fluids and nausea meds. I ate for the first time in days (still can't smell or taste). I guess I feel ok right now. Hopefully the pneumonia stays mild and my body can clear it.
    I didn't meet the criteria for antibodies. Too young and not obese enough. My underlying conditions aren't diabetes etc. I tried to argue but they apparently have a specific list.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 02-06-2021 at 04:48 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I've got pneumonia. My oxygen levels are still in the normal range. Was given steroids and one of the unproven antivirals, Ivermectin, along with fluids and nausea meds. I ate for the first time in days (still can't smell or taste). I guess I feel ok right now. Hopefully the pneumonia stays mild and my body can clear it.
    I didn't meet the criteria for antibodies. Too young and not obese enough. My underlying conditions aren't diabetes etc. I tried to argue but they apparently have a specific list.
    Wow! I didn't realize that hospitals/doctors were actually trying the Ivermectin. I've got a whole bottle of the stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Wow! I didn't realize that hospitals/doctors were actually trying the Ivermectin. I've got a whole bottle of the stuff.
    I'll be free of parasites, ticks, scabies etc. Won't do a damn thing for pneumonia. Took 7 pills of it last night. Then seven more in 3 days.

vCash
    Glad to hear you're at least in the feeling okay range. Keep truckin as best as you can, which I imagine isn't easy for the time being.

vCash
    I'll be free of parasites, ticks, scabies etc. Won't do a damn thing for pneumonia. Took 7 pills of it last night. Then seven more in 3 days.
    Yep. No heart worms, so there's that.

vCash

You're not restricted to your county in TX

Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    I've only got 135,000 people ahead of me here in my county in Texas
    They released a bunch of appointments in Bexar county a couple of weeks ago and I was able to make appointments for 10 people. (neighbors, family, even X-wife) Two of them live in Comal county. The only info required was name, Birthday, and phone number.

If you're close sign up for www.universityhealthsystem.com alerts. They send out text and emails when they're opening up new appointments. They've been getting ~10,200 first doses each week.

You can do the same for Bexar County/San Antonio mass site.
    Last edited by jdwhite; 02-06-2021 at 11:11 AM.

vCash
    I go back for my booster Feb 23rd. Every person I’ve spoken with at this moment has been knocked on their ass for a day. I’m taking mine before heading in to work, could be a rough couple days

vCash
    Hospitalizations are down in MS. Great news

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Cooter....keep bugging them for plasma. I?m in healthcare. Multiple reports from patients who improved immediately after receiving plasma.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Hospitalizations are down in MS. Great news
    My neighbor is an Cov ICU nurse on the Coast. One thing they are doing is once you are positive they start a new treatment on you ASAP to help stave off you getting worse. I don't know the name of the drug, it starts with an M, but Oschners and one of the hospitals on the Coast are doing it. The idea is to treat early before it gets into your chest. And it's really cutting down on ICU admittance. Of course if you are Stage 4 lung cancer ot a real bad heart condition not much can be done for you.

vCash
    Hey Coot how you doing. Got my second shot 24 hours ago, 3pm. Just a little stiffness now, Took 2 Ibiees and ice pack all night.

vCash
    NHey Coot how you doing?

vCash
    Still around. Got a mild case of pneumonia and nausea is so bad I struggle to eat. Down 12 LBs so far. Coughing up a bunch of lung gravy.
    Taking Vit D, zinc, pepsid, & Zyrtec. When fever comes around, take ibuprofen. Oxygen levels have been steady around 96.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 02-09-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    My neighbor is an Cov ICU nurse on the Coast. One thing they are doing is once you are positive they start a new treatment on you ASAP to help stave off you getting worse. I don't know the name of the drug, it starts with an M, but Oschners and one of the hospitals on the Coast are doing it. The idea is to treat early before it gets into your chest. And it's really cutting down on ICU admittance. Of course if you are Stage 4 lung cancer ot a real bad heart condition not much can be done for you.
    I've also heard from an ICU nurse that some of the side effects of having the virus are blood clots and they're starting aspirin regiments to thin the blood.

vCash
    Got 2nd shot today. So far just a sore arm like last time. Got shot this morning.

vCash
    Still around. Got a mild case of pneumonia and nausea is so bad I struggle to eat. Down 12 LBs so far. Coughing up a bunch of lung gravy.
    Taking Vit D, zinc, pepsid, & Zyrtec. When fever comes around, take ibuprofen. Oxygen levels have been steady around 96.
    Keep hangin' in there, dude.

vCash
    Got my 1st shot yesterday afternoon. I was good until around lunchtime today. Now I have 103 fever, aching joints and the worst headache I’ve ever had. But the Dalai Lama said on my deathbed I would receive to conciseness, So I’ve got that going for me.
    Last edited by Wade Garrett; 02-09-2021 at 10:49 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Garrett View Post
    Got my 1st shot yesterday afternoon. I was good until around lunchtime today. Now I have 103 fever, aching joints and the worst headache I’ve ever had. But the Dalai Lama said on my deathbed I would receive to conciseness, So I’ve got that going for me.
    Had my 2nd saturday. Only a little soreness around the injection site/

vCash
    2nd shot is scheduled for the 19th. Probably going to miss out on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Had my 2nd saturday. Only a little soreness around the injection site/
    Same here. Woke up this morning with soreness not nearly as bad as last night. It's strange how it affects people differently. Just like the virus