Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Playoff: TB at GB

vCash
    Bruce should name Jackie honorary coach for the SB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    So will Rodgers turn on LaFleur now?
    Rodgers could have likely ran for the TD on 3rd, at the very least made it 4th and short to go for it.

Not only would they have to score on 4th and long, but then also have a 50/50 shot at the 2 pts. You stop TB and get the ball back you have a chance for the W.

I see why some are blaming CML but it's more complex than what you're thinking. It's on Aaron being a *****

vCash
    Were the saints and packers scared to beat the Bucs bc Arians had that bomb strapped to him? Seriously, did threaten both teams to set it off?

I really hate sports sometimes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Rodgers could have likely ran for the TD on 3rd, at the very least made it 4th and short to go for it.

Not only would they have to score on 4th and long, but then also have a 50/50 shot at the 2 pts. You stop TB and get the ball back you have a chance for the W.

I see why some are blaming CML but it's more complex than what you're thinking. It's on Aaron being a *****
    It was stupid. You go there. If you don't get it, TB starts backed up in their own territory. You'd have 3 TOs and 2 min warning. TB wouldn't be throwing on 1st down backed up. LaFleur choked

vCash
    It was stupid. You go there. If you don't get it, TB starts backed up in their own territory. You'd have 3 TOs and 2 min warning. TB wouldn't be throwing on 1st down backed up. LaFleur choked
    Yep. You got the nfl mvp at qb put it in his hands there and let him try to get it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yep. You got the nfl mvp at qb put it in his hands there and let him try to get it.
    Exactly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Exactly
    Yep Arians went for it on fourth and 3 at end of first half and they wound up getting a td which was the difference in the game and then lafleour wussed out on fourth and goal and never saw the ball again. Gotta have big stones to win the big ring, lafleour don't have em right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    If TB wins Brady is GOAT no question/
    Anyone that questions him being the GOAT regardless of that game is just a hater. He?s clearly the best an and offensive field general ever.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Assuming they hold on, TB's defense won these last 2 games, not brady
    Never bothered Eli and Peyton.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post

Rodgers had two shots to run the ball out of the 3 plays inside the 10. Rodgers lost that game.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Rodgers had two shots to run the ball out of the 3 plays inside the 10. Rodgers lost that game.
    Old man Brett would have taken off and scored.

vCash
    Lebron couldn?t hold Brady?s Jock. MT Rushmore of Pro Sports is Brady, Jordan and DiMaggio....

vCash
    Call me crazy, but I don't see how you bet against Mahomes and KC in this one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Call me crazy, but I don't see how you bet against Mahomes and KC in this one
    KC will win by 2 tds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPMT View Post
    Anyone that questions him being the GOAT regardless of that game is just a hater. He?s clearly the best an and offensive field general ever.
    He is the GOAT but I'm surprised he is being let off the hook for a horrendous second half performance. The TB defense saved his backside in that game yesterday. The only TD TB scored in the second half was off a defensive fumble recovery which set up a first and goal at the GB 8 yard line. Brady threw picks on 3 straight possessions that gave GB every chance in the world for the comeback. Luckily for Brady, Rodgers wasn't very good himself in the 4th Q. Believe GB was 3 and out after each of the last 2 picks and the TB defense forced the late FG instead of giving up the potential tying TD. After getting up 28-10 that game should have never been in doubt but that was actually the worst half I have probably ever seen Brady play in the playoffs. I know his first half against the Falcons in the SB was not good either but I don't remember him being responsible for turnovers like that. But I guess you get credit as long as your team wins no matter how you performed.

vCash
    Assuming they hold on, TB's defense won these last 2 games, not brady
    This year is just showing a not good version of Brady is good enough for a good team to make the superbowl. Not really surprising and not something we didn't already know. But he is going to get credit for Tampa Bay peaking at the right time and catching some breaks, even though it's not the offense that is peaking or catching the breaks generally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    This year is just showing a not good version of Brady is good enough for a good team to make the superbowl. Not really surprising and not something we didn't already know. But he is going to get credit for Tampa Bay peaking at the right time and catching some breaks, even though it's not the offense that is peaking or catching the breaks generally.
    Yea the bucs run is similar to the Giants in 2007. Although old Brady is still 10 times better than Eli was that year.

vCash
    KC will win by 2 tds
    They should win by multiple scores. But with the breaks Tampa has been getting I wont be surprised with an upset.