Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
Ordered my tickets also. If anyone is seriously thinking of going, you better get your tickets today. With 6 teams that are all in the top 15 in average home attendance and only 14,000 tickets being available due to social distancing requirements, the ticket allotment will likely sell out quickly. If tickets were split evenly among teams (and they aren't) that would only leave about 2,000 tickets per fan base. They won't last long.

Another thing.... they aren't selling individual game tickets... you have to buy a ticket for the entire day (or entire tournament) and seats are GA (First come, first served). With us having the early game each day, we can claim the great seats and occupy them for all 3 games if we wish as the stadium will not be emptied between games.
This is correct. I actually was a little concerned at first. I was trying to get one at about 1:05 and couldn't get through. I was honestly worried they were already sold out. You could easily sell it out just between us, OM, and Arky. Add in 3 Texas teams and it'll be great crowds every day.