Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D1 Baseball Top 25

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Thanks, Man!

Always loved the Albuquerque Isotopes, great name, ha!
    Rocket City Trash Pandas!!!!!!
    Huntsville

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Rocket City Trash Pandas!!!!!!
    Huntsville
    There ya go! Here's a really good one, Hartford Yard Goats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    This is true. We can't afford to have guys figure stuff out in SEC play. That's a BIG reason why I like MLB and college over MiLB. Minor League baseball needs to find a way for the teams to be more competitive IMO and less "Hey everyone come out and see Big Bird and Zorro the Clown! And it's Taco night!" Not to mention the ridiculous names that they insist on having.

Anyway- Cerentola could either become Stratton/Hudson or he could be a guy that figures it out in the minors. Of course, in my experience usually if you don't figure it out in college you're probably not going to figure it out in the minors either. Anyway, if Cerentola does struggle but he is a one time through the order guy he could be useful out of the bullpen or be used as an opener. Not sure that we would really need him to do that though.

It seems to me like we have a lot of guys that have high end arms and are able to throw hard but command and experience is a question for many of them.
    You leave my Montgomery Biscuits out of this bub.