Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: MSU/Texas A&M

vCash
    Howland may draw up the worst end of game plays I have ever seen

vCash
    And back to the bottom we go like lead in water. We can't get out of our own way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I think that meets the definition of a "bad loss".
    So does Liberty and Dayton

vCash
    Horrific loss. Forget postseason for these clowns

vCash
    Howland continues to show how bad of a coach he really is... he and Stewart are to blame. A better coach with a lesser talented team completely out coached our overpaid loser coach
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    DJ can’t dribble against the press and why the hell wouldn’t you give the ball to Molinar.

Awful coaching by Howland
    DJ is too long an tall to handle ball on press. Molinar or Smith. Just bad coaching.

vCash
    And I’m back to not wasting my time with men’s basketball. I want to like it but we are so putrid tactically and fundamentally I can’t stand it.

We play fine against teams coaches as well as us but any teams that put true effort on defense and pass well on offense give us fits and we lose 80% of those game regardless of talent advantage

vCash
    Fantastic and the refs missed the travel
    2 guys got em with the body. He didn't travel... he got knocked around

vCash
    It's just a shame that we've got these kind of players but Howland can't figure out a way to win these kind of games.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Stewart was mugged
    I backed it up and rewatched it and it didn't look as bad as live. I think Stewart was begging for a foul because his confidence was shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    DJ is too long an tall to handle ball on press. Molinar or Smith. Just bad coaching.
    He’s no bigger than most nba guards so he should be fine. He’s just a mediocre ball handler

vCash
    This program is a complete shitshow.

vCash
    This game was easy money to bet on if you have followed Howland teams here. If we have any sort of momentum you can almost guarantee a loss even in the most winnable games. It is baffling.

vCash
    As a Mississippi State fan I would like to personally thank the state of MS for never shutting down liquor stores this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Howland may draw up the worst end of game plays I have ever seen
    He did the same at the end of the first half as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDAWG85 View Post
    Howland continues to show how bad of a coach he really is... he and Stewart are to blame. A better coach with a lesser talented team completely out coached our overpaid loser coach
    I said before we inbounded the ball that we would never even get a shot off. Howland's teams are terrible in close games because Howland is a pathetic offensive coach. Guess its fitting we lose off a missed free throw with our best FT shooter at the line.

vCash
    DJ can?t dribble against the press and why the hell wouldn?t you give the ball to Molinar.

Awful coaching by Howland
    Switch coaches for this game and we win by 15. Awful job by Howland tonight. And DJ might have pulled a Tony from Blue Chips.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    This game was easy money to bet on if you have followed Howland teams here. If we have any sort of momentum you can almost guarantee a loss even in the most winnable games. It is baffling.
    Yes I agree. I hate betting against us but this was an obvious loss or last possession win. I appreciate Howland making us competitive again, but it?s time to move on. Mississippi State is successful when we get coaches that do more with less. We don?t do well with good recruiters and bad to ok game X and O coaches

vCash
    I’ve said it for years... Howland is horrible. We hired a recruiter who runs zero form of offense.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Yes I agree. I hate betting against us but this was an obvious loss or last possession win. I appreciate Howland making us competitive again, but it?s time to move on. Mississippi State is successful when we get coaches that do more with less. We don?t do well with good recruiters and bad to ok game X and O coaches
    Competitive at what?