Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Arnett Bingo

vCash
    I really like our chances to hold on to him based on the things I am hearing that are good for us. Arnett is a lot like Leach - he is his own man and I think that is really going to help us keep him.

vCash
    The SCOOP just reported that he has interviewed with Texas today. I feel toward him like I did my x wife. If you don't want to be here, I don't want you here either. Don't let the door hit you in the but on the way out. So, if he don't want to be at MSU, I say get your a$$ out ASAP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterDog View Post
    The SCOOP just reported that he has interviewed with Texas today. I feel toward him like I did my x wife. If you don't want to be here, I don't want you here either. Don't let the door hit you in the but on the way out. So, if he don't want to be at MSU, I say get your a$$ out ASAP.
    Football Scoop? You can't believe a thing they print about MSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Football Scoop? You can't believe a thing they print about MSU
    Well they are right on this one. He did interview. And I can't blame him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Why haven't they stole Steele from tenn?
    Steele backstabbing the Gusbus has hurt him alot
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    [QUOTE=BuckyIsAB****;1302515]Also, LSU has a ton of problems heading their way supposedly[/QUOTE

Yes we are about to see them basically have a Baylor/Penn State scandal for how they handled the culture of sexual assaults ....steal from children in a cancer hospital....no problem....get caught on FBI tapes making cash offers to recruits..no problem ....cover up repeated sexual assaults....problem... especially in today's Woke society

vCash
    Sent by a UT Austin alum/friend ...

"Inside Texas has learned that Alabama defensive coordinator Pete Golding is the prime candidate to become the next defensive coordinator for the University of Texas.

Golding, a Louisiana native, has worked with new Texas coach Steve Sarkisian the past four seasons at Bama under seven-time national champion Nick Saban.

Prior to his stint at Alabama, Golding was the defensive coordinator for two seasons at UTSA.

Other candidates for the position reportedly are Mississippi State DC Zach Arnett and current Texas defensive coordinator Chris Ash. Inside Texas is told that there is yet another candidate who might emerge that we, and other media members, are not currently tracking. Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt is said not to be under consideration.

Perhaps complicating matters, both Golding and Arnett have seven-figure buyouts of their existing contracts and, if not selected, Ash would also have to be bought out of his contract, too.

However, money has yet to be a barrier for Sarkisian or Texas, as proven by Sarkisian?s ability to lure Alabama tight ends coach Jeff Banks away from the Crimson Tide earlier today."

vCash
    The problem with this line of thinking is that Leaches O is the equivalent to you not being able to perform in bed. You cant really blame the guy...Lol

vCash
    I'm starting to get in-line with this thinking. I understand it's his first time on the big stage but recruits are probably watching the same thing we are and that can't be a good thing
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I'm starting to get in-line with this thinking. I understand it's his first time on the big stage but recruits are probably watching the same thing we are and that can't be a good thing
    Well, it's worse when it's the head coach. Which is the case with Kiffin at Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Is Tem Lukabu really on their short list for DC? Did anyone see something when he was coaching here that impressed you?
    Very good coach

vCash
    So, you wouldn't listen to higher paying, greater prestige employers? They're calling him.