Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lady Dawgs vs OM

vCash
    We actually looked like a decent team in the 3rd Q. I don't what in the heck that was in the 4th.

vCash
    Anyone hear the comment about some player (I think plays for Olemiss) who only wanted to play for a black woman coach? I don't understand why it matters what gender or color a coach is? Women coaching women I guess I can see some but don't understand the racial comment?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    We actually looked like a decent team in the 3rd Q. I don't what in the heck that was in the 4th.
    It’s because we started pouting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Anyone hear the comment about some player (I think plays for Olemiss) who only wanted to play for a black woman coach? I don't understand why it matters what gender or color a coach is? Women coaching women I guess I can see some but don't understand the racial comment?
    You?re not supposed to talk about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Care to explain this?

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthrea...ces-Bowl/page9

"Oh, no you have to research Leach. The run is hard to teach and execute; he is going to work that run in by year 2 or 3. Work on the pass first. Oh wait, the pass ain't doing squat either. So what is Leach coaching us on?"

I'm not thin skinned. I just think it's ridiculous that fans like you aren't patient given Leach's recorded track record- and then saying "Just calling it like I see it". Especially given the improvement at the end of the year.
    I can't judge year 2 since it hasn't happened yet. You are defending a year that hasn't happened yet. How about staying in real world like what has happened. Quit trying to turn everything around. Croom was a great great coach, we just didn't wait for year 10 where Croom said he would figure it out.

If he turns it around, then great. I have no personal thing against Leach but he has deserved every bit of criticism. I have only repeated what the football experts have said. I am not out in left field. Sorry play again.

vCash
    It doesn't matter and shouldn't matter but it's part of the cancel culture. Get used to it. It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Well, their last coach was literally Eddie Munster, so I can understand them being a little jaded.**

vCash
    Yes, I noticed that. A white player would be crucified if he/she said they would only play for a white male (or female) coach. And a white announcer would probably be fired for repeating what they said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    You?re not supposed to talk about that.
    Maybe not but the announcers brought it up. I just didn't understand the reason or why?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Well, their last coach was literally Eddie Munster, so I can understand them being a little jaded.**

Ha, I agree with that.

vCash
    Ha, I agree with that.
    Aye, lol.

Looking at that center picture, and I realize his last name being close to "incel" as very apropos.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    It doesn't matter and shouldn't matter but it's part of the cancel culture. Get used to it. It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.
    Yeah I know, folks should be nervous about what is happening but most seen ignorant of freedoms disappearing before their eyes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

Was always afraid his eyes might just pop right out of his head. Where'd he go? Still in coaching?

vCash
    Not sure what needs to be fixed or what needs to be done but it better get done quickly..
    I admit I’m not a huge Women’s hoops follower even when Vic was here and we were rolling... but I would watch because the product on the court then was worth watching..
    This tonight wasn’t

It’s damn near almost impossible to lose the majority of a fan base in 10 games.
    But This was really close...

vCash
    Final
    Miss. State 60
    Ole Miss 56

Jessika Carter 19 pts, 9 rbs, 1 blk
    Aliyah Matharu 16 pts, 4 assists
    Myah Taylor 10 pts, 8 assists, 4 stls

(Notes) Ole Miss out rebounded Miss. State 39 to 29 and 10 offensive rebounds to 7. Rickea Jackson finished with 9 pts (3-13 fg, 1-5 from 3 poont, 5 rbs..though onl 1 turnover) after ending the first half with 0 points.

My opinion, Aliyah Matharu...is one of the top 3 offensive options for this team. At this point Jessika Carter is the primary option followed by either Jackson or Matharu (either or).

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Oh well. Guess we can find something else to do. After seeing that, I went and looked at our roster. A lot of diversity in our lineup and I'm sure the locker room isn't an echo chamber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Not sure what needs to be fixed or what needs to be done but it better get done quickly..
    I admit I’m not a huge Women’s hoops follower even when Vic was here and we were rolling... but I would watch because the product on the court then was worth watching..
    This tonight wasn’t

It’s damn near almost impossible to lose the majority of a fan base in 10 games.
    I suspect the loss of the fanbase, considering the difference in coaching along with Covid, will be almost total before long. They might be giving away free tickets again next year for women's basketball if it's not fixed.

vCash
    I can't judge year 2 since it hasn't happened yet. You are defending a year that hasn't happened yet. How about staying in real world like what has happened. Quit trying to turn everything around. Croom was a great great coach, we just didn't wait for year 10 where Croom said he would figure it out.

If he turns it around, then great. I have no personal thing against Leach but he has deserved every bit of criticism. I have only repeated what the football experts have said. I am not out in left field. Sorry play again.
    I'm not talking about Croom. I'm talking about going by historical data and using that as a predictor and as a reason to be patient.

And football experts? Most of them are saying this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp5khaw_fe0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    This tonight wasn’t

Cohen doing Cohen things and hiring a player's coach who wants to be their friend and not their coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Cohen doing Cohen things and hiring a player's coach who wants to be their friend and not their coach.
    I don?t think he even put that much thought into it.