Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Lady Dawgs vs OM

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    I don?t think he even put that much thought into it.
    Of course he didn't, Nelle did. Are AD wives usually this visible in the department? I don't remember any others recently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    It’s because we started pouting.
    Pouting over a 12 point lead??

I know hiring a new HC during a pandemic can't be the easiest but I continue to think we may have been better off just turning the reigns over to Johnnie Harris and seeing if she could continue the culture Vic had instilled. I mean Harris would have still been a black female HC.

vCash
    I don?t think he even put that much thought into it.
    Probably not. I don't know what he looks at.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Maybe not but the announcers brought it up. I just didn't understand the reason or why?
    Well it will likely be illegal to ask those questions before long, need to start getting used to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Probably not. I don't know what he looks at.
    I think it?s obvious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'm not talking about Croom. I'm talking about going by historical data and using that as a predictor and as a reason to be patient.

And football experts? Most of them are saying this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp5khaw_fe0
    OK, so maybe you didn't follow MSU football when Croom was here but that reference was about just wait till next year, and it takes time to build a program. 5 years was not enough, give him 10. Hence your reference to read to book, wait till next year, etc. Now you get it?

You must not watch much SEC football. Every single game of ours this year the experts said the same thing. They said it before Leach even coached a game, Leach didn't disappoint and they said it all year. Post season they still saying it.

Can you find one person to says something different, sure. You keep bringing up exceptions. I am going with the flow on this one not because it is what I want, it is because I agree with it. If Leach adapts he will win, if not he will go down in flames. Hope he adjusts and succeeds. Guess what he adjusted the last few games and guess what, we looked better.

vCash
    Well it will likely be illegal to ask those questions before long, need to start getting used to it.
    This board will be shut down before long, cancel culture is on the prowl.

We are all going to have to figure out what we are willing to live with or without. The time is coming.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash

We are all going to have to figure out what we are willing to live with or without. The time is coming.
    I've got friends trying to do a benefit shoot for a recently deceased friend of a friend and they keep getting censored for "political" actions....wtf??

vCash
    Cohen lost me when he went with Moorhead and had Brown in the state next door waiting for a p5 gig.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    I've got friends trying to do a benefit shoot for a recently deceased friend of a friend and they keep getting censored for "political" actions....wtf??
    Really? That's ridiculous.

vCash

I wonder how BDC donations are going this year?

vCash
    It’s funny Cohen hired Moorhead and NMP (if this doesn’t work out) because Cohen was definitely not that kind of friend coach.

vCash
    I wish people would stop alluding to race and politics.... be a fan of all of our programs or dont!! I dont necessarily agree with everything Leach has said but I'm behind him 100% as I have been with all our coaches.

vCash
    Anyways. Back to the game. Solid win by the WBB team. Hail state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Anyways. Back to the game. Solid win by the WBB team. Hail state.
    Solid?

vCash
    Solid?
    Yeah, like a six inch turd!

vCash
    OK, so maybe you didn't follow MSU football when Croom was here but that reference was about just wait till next year, and it takes time to build a program. 5 years was not enough, give him 10. Hence your reference to read to book, wait till next year, etc. Now you get it?

You must not watch much SEC football. Every single game of ours this year the experts said the same thing. They said it before Leach even coached a game, Leach didn't disappoint and they said it all year. Post season they still saying it.

Can you find one person to says something different, sure. You keep bringing up exceptions. I am going with the flow on this one not because it is what I want, it is because I agree with it. If Leach adapts he will win, if not he will go down in flames. Hope he adjusts and succeeds. Guess what he adjusted the last few games and guess what, we looked better.
    Croom absolutely scarred our fans for life to the point where building a program now automatically somehow means we should wait seven years when literally everyone else is saying 2-3. Which is very reasonable and whole lot different than seven. What you don't get is Leach has an actual track record to go off of. Croom didn't.

"Adjusted" = the offensive line finally figured out how to block three people which as Wyatt pointed out is again in line with Leach's progression.

But yeah- I should listen to the "football experts" who work for the company that hates Leach and thinks that our "brawl" with Tulsa was entirely his fault despite it being VERY obvious it wasn't.**

vCash
    Solid?
    Yes. Ole Miss has a MUCH better coach and are much more talented than last year. It?s a game we should have won (and we did) against a squad that is going to surprise a lot of teams this season. And we did it with one of our best players playing one of her worst games of the season so far. Matharu came off the bench and played excellent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Pouting over a 12 point lead??

I know hiring a new HC during a pandemic can't be the easiest but I continue to think we may have been better off just turning the reigns over to Johnnie Harris and seeing if she could continue the culture Vic had instilled. I mean Harris would have still been a black female HC.
    One thing that worried me about Johnnie was that people said she was the good cop to Vic's bad cop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Yes. Ole Miss has a MUCH better coach and are much more talented than last year. It?s a game we should have won (and we did) against a squad that is going to surprise a lot of teams this season. And we did it with one of our best players playing one of her worst games of the season so far. Matharu came off the bench and played excellent.
    We're the only ranked team they've played and they played an extra game this week. There's no excuse for the poor coaching/play we've seen. None