Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is Starkville?s election for mayor?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash

When is Starkville?s election for mayor?

I pray to God that the current one doesn’t have a real chance at getting another term. She is currently on twitter hall monitoring Hobie’s because she thinks he is over 75 % capacity because the owner of Dave’s Darkhorse tavern got on twitter and started tattle telling on him. Instead of being upset with the idiot responsible for his business getting run into the ground he gets mad at someone for trying to make a living. Is there a competent human being that won’t send us back to the prohibition era running against this tyrant?

vCash
    I just read that thread on twitter. This is pathetic. I don't recognize this country any more. Show me your papers. Turn in your neighbor for just trying to make a living.

vCash
    This country is is headed for some serious dark times. Free speech is over. Slippery slope......

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    I love Dave's but won't be going back. Tell on your neighbor right, Comrade?

That is complete bullshit.

vCash
    Starkville needs historic places bad. I mean bad. If Dave's goes downhill then Starkville's college town traditions aren't in a good place. I believe in my heart that Starkville has the potential to be a top 5 college town in the nation. It has the real estate, the people, and the traditions.....but it is like people can't stop shooting themselves in the foot. or something. I'm drunk.

vCash
    Pretty Shitty of Dave... none of his business. Go woke go broke.

vCash
    She will be reelected. Starkville's population is largely comfortable with statism, from what I can tell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Pretty Shitty of Dave... none of his business. Go woke go broke.
    It was beyond shitty. He took a pic of main st. Outside. Not inside hobies. Then like a 3 year old went and told mama. Screw that guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    This country is is headed for some serious dark times. Free speech is over. Slippery slope......
    Is there any chance to regain some sanity in the 2022 mid term elections? Do democrats have too much control over elections now? I'm all for a divided government.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    It was beyond shitty. He took a pic of main st. Outside. Not inside hobies. Then like a 3 year old went and told mama. Screw that guy.
    Man it was truly pathetic. He deleted a few things but still.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    Starkville needs historic places bad. I mean bad. If Dave's goes downhill then Starkville's college town traditions aren't in a good place. .
    In all my years of driving back for games, I never go there. I go to better places in better locations.

The students may miss it. But I wouldn't.

Edit to add: I would go there when in town if it was in a better location. Maybe Dave would have a crowd too if he was downtown.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 01-09-2021 at 11:51 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    Starkville needs historic places bad. I mean bad. If Dave's goes downhill then Starkville's college town traditions aren't in a good place. I believe in my heart that Starkville has the potential to be a top 5 college town in the nation. It has the real estate, the people, and the traditions.....but it is like people can't stop shooting themselves in the foot. or something. I'm drunk.
    Dave isn't helping his chances acting like a petulant little bitch, though. He's pissed a lot of people off with his little foot stomping hissy fit.

vCash
    Nothing says leadership like an Orwellian approach to government.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Nothing says leadership like an Orwellian approach to government.
    Get used to it! It will soon be on the national level! God help us!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Get used to it! It will soon be on the national level! God help us!
    It already is on the national level and is going to get worse......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Heck, restaurant owners should be banding together during these times, not ratting each other out.

vCash
    Not sure I?ve ever seen someone act like a little bitch as much as Dave.

vCash
    Is this the same Hobie that has the tiki bar in the right field lounge area?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Yes we are. We have no laws or constitution any more. Tyranny reigns now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Yes we are. We have no laws or constitution any more. Tyranny reigns now.
    Lol, no.