Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
Since it's looking like we'll be having three game weekends...

I actually think that plays up to our pitching depth even better than a three game weekend.

MacLeoud, Bednar, and Cerentola should be our rotation.

Spencer Price is an experienced closer. But I like Landon Sims stuff better.

Midweek could be a number of guys- Brandon Smith depending on where he is in his rehab, Cade Smith, Houston Harding and Carlisle Koestler are likely candidates there.

Logan Tanner is a potential high pick at catcher in a couple of years and Luke Hancock is a really good catcher as well. We're pretty deep there.

Josh Hatcher should be at first, Scott Bubrule at second, Kellum Clark at third, and Kamren James at SS. Two seniors and then two young but high end talent players.

Outfield has a couple of seniors in Tanner Allen and Rowdey Jordan who can play. The other spot will be up for grabs between Pimentel, Brayland Skinner, and Cumbest. I suspect the DH will be whoever isn't catching that day.

Good veteran team on paper with a lot of high end arms and a veteran group of hitters even though there isn't a Rooker or Renfroe type or a Mangum/Frazier type of contact hitter.
Tullar is going to help quickly and kyte McDonald are both going to factor in at their spots as well.