Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UT is a mess......Not sure Pruitt survives........Is Freeze up next?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    The odds Freeze goes to TN is less than nil if there's NCAA issues involved there.
    This all day

Say it out loud- "Tennessee is being investigated by the NCAA. So they are hiring Hugh Freeze as their new HC"

No.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Fulmer wouldn't care. Anybody remember his hostesses back in the day?

Besides the signal in in the headline. Hiring freeze .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DLGDawg View Post
    I remember that being talked about. But didn't olemiss hire him anyway?(serious question)
    I remember it being talked about on our boards after they hired Freeze, but not before. I'd never heard of Freeze before they hired hm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Fulmer wouldn't care. Anybody remember his hostesses back in the day?

Besides the signal in in the headline. Hiring freeze .
    This is beyond Fulmer, your talking LOIC in this Fulmer is going to get overruled if not gone.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    This is beyond Fulmer, your talking LOIC in this Fulmer is going to get overruled if not gone.
    Yeah- that could definitely be a sticking point for Fulmer.

Sounds to me like you have the typical booster vs booster thing going on up there where it's Fulmer's guys vs. some other group that wants to start over with their own people.

If it's not Fulmer as their next head coach I don't know what direction that they'll go in but it won't be Freeze. They can not risk repeat offender status and won't on a guy even Auburn wouldn't take a chance on.

Freeze might want to consider trying to turn Liberty into the Southern Baptist Notre Dame or BYU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    TN is the FSU of the SEC. Can't get out of their own way.
    It does appear that way. There are a few more out there as well on the way down from national prominence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    I'd rather him be in the East (assuming we keep divisions).
    Agree with this. Be funny to watch him and Mullen go at it and only to fall to Kirby at UGA just like Bama in SECW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Agree with this. Be funny to watch him and Mullen go at it and only to fall to Kirby at UGA just like Bama in SECW
    Would love to see him being a thorn in Saban's side, even if it cost us a few recruits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Would love to see him being a thorn in Saban's side, even if it cost us a few recruits.
    Yeah and he could do that at UT and stay out of our hair at same time but like others I doubt he goes there is there is NCAA trouble as it appears but in today's world - anything can happen. There are no standards anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Every school that has hired him would have "supposedly " over looked it including the high-school. Pshhh. It wasn't too aggresious.
    Agree. If the dlckheads actually knew anything definitive they?d spill it. I mean, they can?t stand Freeze. Why protect him.....?!

If it was anything more than banging some cheerleader while he was a coach, it would be known by now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPMT View Post
    Agree. If the dlckheads actually knew anything definitive they?d spill it. I mean, they can?t stand Freeze. Why protect him.....?!

If it was anything more than banging some cheerleader while he was a coach, it would be known by now.
    There were several accusations that came out from women about him in high school. They all joined a private facebook group, and everything went away. IT really looks to me like non disclosure agreements were signed and silence was bought.

vCash
    There were several accusations that came out from women about him in high school. They all joined a private facebook group, and everything went away. IT really looks to me like non disclosure agreements were signed and silence was bought.
    I remember

vCash
    Silence wasn't bought from you so what do you have? Or anyone else for that matter.

vCash
    I think Freeze character is a issue with many of these blue bloods. I kind of figure there money guys think they don't have to settle for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I think Freeze character is a issue with many of these blue bloods. I kind of figure there money guys think they don't have to settle for him.
    Yeah, I don't think a big program is going to take a chance on Freeze right now. I can see him getting a lesser job at a South Florida or Central Florida putting them in the top 20 for three or four years and then, maybe, he gets a shot at a P5 program again

vCash
    I kind of wonder did Mullen start rating out everyone when he got busted to get a lighter time in jail and then there's LSU who should have been hammered but got of really light. Someone is spilling beans.
    Alabama would be my guess on Georgia.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Silence wasn't bought from you so what do you have? Or anyone else for that matter.
    One woman accused him of making her change shirts while he watched. Another one accused him of making her take spanking as a punishment when she was 16 or 17.

vCash
    I kind of wonder did Mullen start rating out everyone when he got busted to get a lighter time in jail and then there's LSU who should have been hammered but got of really light. Someone is spilling beans.
    Lsu ain't out of the woods yet.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!