Thread: ISO 4 wheeler

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

ISO 4 wheeler

I am looking for a 4 wheeler 4x4 preferably one used for hunting and or farming and not fitted for snorkel. Doesn?t have to be new
    No Signature

vCash
    I don't know what your price range is or how urgent it is BUT if you can hold out until February or early March you can score a good deal on a new one. The places in Natchez, Brookhaven and Corinth (all Honda dealers) run a good sale on them. I purchased my 4-wheeler in 2005 for about $1500 more than a good used one I was looking at and I still have it. Still cranks on the first try every time (obviously I've had to do minor maintenance on it but nothing major).

vCash
    4 wheelers just like any machine with a motor needs to be serviced regular, change oil and filters, tune ups. If not when things go bad, you pay lots of un-necessary money to get repaired. Just sayin.

Btw, I am amazed how many ATV side by sides have axis problems. But many problems are caused by over sized tires.

Yep wait till the hunting season is over.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks. It's not that urgent I can wait until hunting season I guess
    No Signature