Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: BBall vs Big Blue

vCash
    A team that can't shoot FTs can't win games.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Now we gotta hear this UK crap. We had a chance to make a statement and we sucked
    Every opportunity since 2010.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash

LOL

I am so glad I decided to stay at home and not go to that choke job. You guys have fun watching us limp to .500 in conference play. We are below average basketball program and will never take the next step with Ben Howland as our coach.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That may have been the worst set I've ever saw
    I can't tell you how bad it is to run a ball screen with Ado in that spot.

vCash
    Howland sucks
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    0-15 coach Cal and we will keep hearing that

vCash
    At some point you have to hold the players accountable. We missed FTs in OT 1 that if we made it's over
    Having a team that shoots clutch free throws is part of coaching too. Good coaches get it done.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Sad ending in regulation and first ot after leading most of the game. We just always seem to be a step late when it matters most

vCash
    If you wanna blame howland for something, it should be playing cam with us in bonus. He can't make a FT to save his life. He should never play in that situation. I'm done with cam Mathews

vCash
    We led the whole game too, inexcusable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Howland sucks
    You were missing in action after a good win the other night. You only show up after we lose. Eat a duck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Now we gotta hear this UK crap.

Nah. As was said, worst Kentucky team in many years. Tennessee, Alabama, Missouri will work their ass. Hopefully no sec tournament win or ncaa for this Kentucky team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    A team that can't shoot FTs can't win games.
    Yep same story different year. Bad possessions at the end of close games too. Our trademark

vCash
    I am not sure what we can learn from this game.
    1. We suck offensively. We do not run any strategy I can gleem. We take 20 seconds to start moving the ball. We allow the other team to deny us too many different ways.
    2. When we play 4 against 5 on the offensive side, and we still do not have offensive rebounding, I am not sure how we are looking to win games consistently.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    If you wanna blame howland for something, it should be playing cam with us in bonus. He can't make a FT to save his life. He should never play in that situation. I'm done with cam Mathews
    Yeah, that's part if it. If I'm the coach, I'm telling Cam he's not playing the last five minutes of any game until he can hit 67% of his free throws.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    1. We suck offensively. We do not run any strategy I can gleem. We take 20 seconds to start moving the ball. We allow the other team to deny us too many different ways.
    2. When we play 4 against 5 on the offensive side, and we still do not have offensive rebounding, I am not sure how we are looking to win games consistently.
    Are you saying Moorhead is running our offense 😂 ****

vCash
    I blame Howland for that. I also blame howland for not figuring out a single set play coming off a TO at the end of the 1st overtime. If nothing else, drive the basket.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Molinar doesn't need a ball screen to get by his man. Ado is not an offensive threat so that already makes him a bad pick and roll player. So all a ball screen does is bring an extra defender to hedge on Molinar. It's just really bad. Then the screen was set too late in the clock. Just an awful possession to end OT.

vCash
    You were missing in action after a good win the other night. You only show up after we lose. Eat a duck
    I was in the thread and watched the entire game bud, go back and look. Your daddy is a shit basketball coach and you're a low iQ moron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Kentucky may not be normal Kentucky, but they are athletic AF down low. They owned us in the paint, and with Stewart having an off night, can't overcome it.