Very big!!!!!

vCash
    Refresh my memory please.....Anderson?

vCash
    NVM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    Refresh my memory please.....Anderson?
    Should be a nice Weakside DE in our 3-3-5 scheme.

vCash
    Great pickup!

vCash
    Very explosive pass rusher. He and John Lewis are the best pass rushers we've signed in awhile.

vCash
    Arnett getting him some more pieces to work with.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Wondering if the post game fight finalized his decision?

With the way the young guys improved this year, the misses on the recruiting trail a few weeks ago do not make feel as bad now. Hopefully the last 4-5 games opened the eyes of some recruits that were on the fence and next years class will be improved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Very explosive pass rusher. He and John Lewis are the best pass rushers we've signed in awhile.
    He, Lewis, Sawyer, and Knox are good signees. I also like Moore, Page and Price. I like Boone as a Center prospect and Charlton is a good transfer. We will see on everyone else.

vCash
    Of course not, the fight is a black eye on the program. Just ask Herbie, Maitch and the other talking heads. Eff'em all.......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Wondering if the post game fight finalized his decision?

With the way the young guys improved this year, the misses on the recruiting trail a few weeks ago do not make feel as bad now. Hopefully the last 4-5 games opened the eyes of some recruits that were on the fence and next years class will be improved.
    He's been in the boat for weeks. Just made it publicly official today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    He, Lewis, Sawyer, and Knox are good signees. I also like Moore, Page and Price. I like Boone as a Center prospect and Charlton is a good transfer. We will see on everyone else.
    I also like Nic Mitchell, an OLB from FL. He played in 8A ball in FL and was very productive. Not the highest rated kid, but he plays with aggression and is a good fit for what we want at the WILL position.

With Leach finding a role for Cumbest and Spivey in recent weeks, I think Harmon will end up being a good signee as well.

But there's a whole lot of guys in this class that we need to come in and be better than their rankings indicate.

vCash
    The only people who are worried about the fight are middle age white guys who?s wife told them they need to be worried.

vCash
    Anderson is only a 3*, but 247 has him as a top 250 overall player and the composite has him just over 300. I'd say his offer sheet is slightly worse than that, but even if he's only the #400 player that's a solid get for teams like us or Arky, if his 247 ranking is correct he'll develop into a stud later

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    He's been in the boat for weeks. Just made it publicly official today.
    Thanks. Have not really followed recruiting. Was still hoping the fight was a deal maker.

vCash
    Is this guy a transfer, JUCO or high school. Just asking for one of my dumbass friends who don't follow recruiting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Is this guy a transfer, JUCO or high school. Just asking for one of my dumbass friends who don't follow recruiting.
    High school player from Florida. Will enroll in June