Thread: Panthers with the troll job.. Tommy Stevens activated

vCash

Panthers with the troll job.. Tommy Stevens activated

Tommy Stevens has been activated from the Panthers PS to active roster for the game tomorrow against Saints. Saints wasted a draft pick to get back into the 7th and draft TS after he has already unofficially agreed to go to Carolina as an UDFA. Saints cut him half way into the season, Panthers get him on PS and activate him today. I'm guessing he was their dummy Taysom Hill this week in practice. Hopefully coaches liked what they saw and he can stay on an active roster. He can be the QB3, TE3, and a wildcat so not a horrible idea to keep him active for 1 roster spot.

vCash
    Should be an interesting game, as the Saints won’t have any RB’s. Kamara tested positive and came in close contact with all the RB’s. Could see a lot of Taysom running the ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayIndustries View Post
    Should be an interesting game, as the Saints won’t have any RB’s. Kamara tested positive and came in close contact with all the RB’s. Could see a lot of Taysom running the ball
    Carolina missing mccaff and Davis at rb, so they basically have no RBs either. Saints activated tony Jones (UDFA) and they also have Montgomery. Saints get oline back intact for first time in a while

vCash
    We should be tanking anyway if we?re smart. Sucks we won last week at Washington. I haven?t followed the saints but assume they?re still in play for anywhere from 1-3 seed with GB and Seattle so hopefully they play to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    We should be tanking anyway if we?re smart. Sucks we won last week at Washington. I haven?t followed the saints but assume they?re still in play for anywhere from 1-3 seed with GB and Seattle so hopefully they play to win.
    If GB wins, GB is 1-seed.
    If GB loses, saints win, 49ers win, GB is 1-seed.
    If GB loses, saints win, Seahawks win, saints are 1-seed.
    If GB loses, saints lose, Seahawks win, Seahawks 1-seed.

GB is without both starting tackles tomorrow facing the bears who get wildcard with win, so saints very much alive for 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post

GB is without both starting tackles tomorrow facing the bears who get wildcard with win, so saints very much alive for 1
    Thank God. We were #3 last week going into Washington with Fields or Wilson lined up. Won a meaningless game and now #9. Beyond frustrating

vCash
    Thank God. We were #3 last week going into Washington with Fields or Wilson lined up. Won a meaningless game and now #9. Beyond frustrating
    That is frustrating. Good draft, and you guys could be back in division next season. I think my saints are good, but drop off next season

vCash
    That is frustrating. Good draft, and you guys could be back in division next season. I think my saints are good, but drop off next season
    Going to be interesting how you all handle the cap. Seems like even with Brees retiring still going to be close to 35 mil over the cap

vCash
    Going to be interesting how you all handle the cap. Seems like even with Brees retiring still going to be close to 35 mil over the cap
    And Hendrickson, lattimore, ram, and Marcus Williams need deals. Lot of tough choices

vCash

I had Green Bay as my super bowl winners. Still sticking to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayIndustries View Post
    They have a running back and his number is #7.