Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: New year's bowl games thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Ohio st defenders still playing that hard with the game decided. That's one hell of a compliment to the Ohio st coaches
    Those cats are Nassssssty.... I'm actually excited to see if Bammer can block em...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Those cats are Nassssssty.... I'm actually excited to see if Bammer can block em...
    Bama can. I think it'll be a good game. If surtain takes away olave 1 on 1, it could create problems for Ohio st

vCash
    Bama can. I think it'll be a good game. If surtain takes away olave 1 on 1, it could create problems for Ohio st
    That's one thing I feel really good about... I think Surtain will (mostly) limit Olave... I'm sweating RB Sermon & QB Fields gettin' loose on the perimeter....

Edit: Those two mammoth TEs scare me, too... LB Dylan Moses has lost a step...

No.

vCash
    I got Georgia -7, so go dawgs
    I think OSU beats Bama. Bama doesn?t have their typical stifling D from years past. Plus, we all know running QB?s give them trouble. OSU is motivated. AD OSU.

vCash
    The question will be if Fields can play in the championship game. If he’s got some cracked ribs I don’t know.

I thought he played great the last 3 quarters although I’m still not sure how good an NFL qb he will be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    The question will be if Fields can play in the championship game. If he’s got some cracked ribs I don’t know.

I thought he played great the last 3 quarters although I’m still not sure how good an NFL qb he will be.
    I question every college qb going into the pros, so I think that's more than fair.

vCash
    I’d just be really nervous spending a top 5 pick on him especially if I’m the Jets or Dolphins and recently used a high pick on a qb and I have some of those other players sitting there that early

vCash
    I question every college qb going into the pros, so I think that's more than fair.
    I'm with you there. Almost no way to project how good a great college qb transitions to the nfl. Crap shoot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    The question will be if Fields can play in the championship game. If he?s got some cracked ribs I don?t know.

I thought he played great the last 3 quarters although I?m still not sure how good an NFL qb he will be.
    Yeah I guarantee fields is gonna be hurting like heck in the morning and if he's got some cracked ribs and bruised kidney it's gonna be tough for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I think OSU beats Bama. Bama doesn?t have their typical stifling D from years past. Plus, we all know running QB?s give them trouble. OSU is motivated. AD OSU.
    They are missing the most important thing. Saban. Bama wins.

vCash
    I think it's gonna be a track meet... I think that Bammer will hit hit a 7 point, 30 yard jumper late in the game to win...

45-38 (ish-like) type game... I know the line is 7... anyone know the O/U???

No.

vCash
    Naaa, you need to brace yourself then and take out extra insurance on your trailer in Vernon......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    That's one thing I feel really good about... I think Surtain will (mostly) limit Olave... I'm sweating RB Sermon & QB Fields gettin' loose on the perimeter....

Edit: Those two mammoth TEs scare me, too... LB Dylan Moses has lost a step...
    I agree. Sermon, the TEs, and their DL would be my biggest concern. OSU is as good as I've ever seen them. DL looks like an NFL line. Sermon is just runs angry.