Thread: Great review of the Brawl

vCash

Great review of the Brawl

vCash
    Best I've seen. Stupid fight. Overblown media reaction. Highlights what started all this: Tulsa was pissed bc errol laid that dude out.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    And errol threw a legal block. So, screw Tulsa.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    This is how the whole thing should have been reported. A whole lot of nothing. My grandmother would have called it "a hissy fit." As brutally as #7 was beaten, according to the media, I'm surprised he was laughing at the end. Thought Heath had kicked his teeth out.

vCash
    Good footage. I don't give a damn what is said about Tulsa.. They are equally horrible in this situation. But we all should be embarrassed of how this went down. The whole damn team should be punished. I thought we got rid of this attitude thru the year but I see a bunch of players only about themselves with no discipline. Leach needs to fix this shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I see a bunch of players only about themselves
    I actually see quiet the opposite. They were sticking up for one another. It wasn?t an individual acting alone.

vCash
    Just like the overblown reaction to the Leach tweet. Some of these folks just need something to pontificate about to have a job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Just like the overblown reaction to the Leach tweet. Some of these folks just need something to pontificate about to have a job.
    That's the wrong way to look at it and blames the media.
    Don't give the talking heads something to talk about and they won't talk about us in a negative light.
    Horka is a jerk imo but that story wrote itself.
    Heath is a damn idiot and Leach will have to do something about him..
    Several other players need to be disciplined also. especially #9.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    No one needs to punished. Not a dang single person. Sure, get onto their asses about it. Make them run, whatever. No game suspensions. Nothing.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Don't give the talking heads something to talk about and they won't talk about us in a negative light.
    What I think you do not understand is, you can not, not give the talking heads something to talk about and still be a breathing human being. Even then they would talk and say, the sorry scum are dead.

Murphy's Law, because they want to apply it.

vCash
    Well one thing I've learned about the media (all kinds) they don't need facts or any feed info to make up stuff to talk about. If they want to sling mud at you it is coming whether you did anything or not.

Fact is refs didn't do their job. They had all day to get it under control and they didn't. Tulsa little man syndrome overplayed their arrogance and now big MSU from the SEC must take their punishment.

vCash
    This was a big nothing burger. I've been in bigger fights at Waffle House.

vCash
    Yes, the fight warranted SOME discussion, but the tweet was a totally generated issue by the media and warranted NO discussion. A simple retweet of an old WHITE couple quarantining being a national topic just because it involved an image of a noose was completely ridiculous to me. Like the noose is somehow exclusive and can ONLY have reference to blacks. Should have been a non-issue but Cohen felt the need to have Leach do sensitivity training over it because of the ridiculous media and folks that are looking to be racially offended around every corner.

vCash
    Let?s be realistic, this was a typical Saturday night in the back parking lot of fraternity row.