Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Espn and Herbie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    It was his lame assed response to the incident that sucks...acted like it was nothing...that doesn't cut in today's world. You're right...this is what we hired.
    No worse than your lame assed takes on here. John Cohen said pretty much the same thing Leach said. SEC hasn't made a big deal out of it. Tulsa's coach basically said they'd fight anybody.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    It was his lame assed response to the incident that sucks...acted like it was nothing...that doesn't cut in today's world. You're right...this is what we hired.
    “This is a football game so we’re not going to be tearing cloth over this. Somebody went to a football game and somebody got hit,” Leach said, via Reddit CFB. “Ya know, there’s a point to where I’m not going to lose my mind over it.”

This is a very good response to MSU fans like me. As my Oklahoma friends say, Fat Herb can eat shit and die.

Seriously, this a tee-ball homerun for Leach to back his players. You really think Fat Herb really watched the game. That was a restive match with MSU's young kids being tested to retaliate versus a very practiced dirty team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    ?This is a football game so we?re not going to be tearing cloth over this. Somebody went to a football game and somebody got hit,? Leach said, via Reddit CFB. ?Ya know, there?s a point to where I?m not going to lose my mind over it.?

This is a very good response to MSU fans like me. As my Oklahoma friends say, Fat Herb can eat shit and die.

Seriously, this a tee-ball homerun for Leach to back his players. You really think Fat Herb really watched the game. That was a restive match with MSU's young kids being tested to retaliate versus a very practiced dirty team.
    You hit the nail on the head. Leach was backing his players 100%. Hail State!!!!