Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Espn and Herbie

vCash

Espn and Herbie

Just brutal their overall comments about Leach and Msu football!

They are making this out way worse than it really was, yes it was somewhat ugly but at least no one was killed, nothing destroyed. Never have been a fan of Herbie as he is soft and he went to a school I have never liked!

Yep we are Mississippi State and I am proud to have been born and raised in God's country!

One thing I will say about Leach, he doesn't care what others thing about him nor our program. Let's hope Cohen and administration stand up for him and back him up! It could be "politically iffy".

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Mullen started a fight himself this year and where was this shit? Another reason I don't watch ESPN except for an occasional game.

vCash
    Funny how Leach and his pirate shtick were the reason they televised so many of his west coast games. Now he's in MS and has right leaning political ideals & promotes thuggery.

vCash
    I love how Tulsa gets a pass just because they're an irrelevant team from an irrelevant conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I love how Tulsa gets a pass just because they're an irrelevant team from an irrelevant conference.
    That?s why we can?t do stuff like Tulsa. It?s Tulsa! This isn?t Alabama or Florida but Tulsa. Last time we were on TV for fighting we fired Stans. I wonder if the same rules will apply to Leach. This is very embarrassing for the school and Leachs comments are even worse. Heath bragging about it on social media is the icing on the cake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    That?s why we can?t do stuff like Tulsa. It?s Tulsa! This isn?t Alabama or Florida but Tulsa. Last time we were on TV for fighting we fired Stans. I wonder if the same rules will apply to Leach. This is very embarrassing for the school and Leachs comments are even worse. Heath bragging about it on social media is the icing on the cake
    NO the same rules won't apply because our guys were fighting TOGETHER for each other. I don't endorse what happened yesterday but its obvious we are unified as a team and have each others backs. When you know you have problems within your program is when there is in fighting like we had under Stans in Hawaii with teammates going at it in the stands or last year where our starting QB can't even play in the bowl game because his teammate broke his eye socket. I LIKE where our program is headed under Leach and the soft lefty ESPN media can stick it where the sun don't shine.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 01-01-2021 at 11:46 AM.

vCash
    If anyone paid attention to Kirk, we wouldn't be playing college football right now.

vCash
    Tom Rinaldi, who has been at ESPN for 19 years, is leaving for Fox Sports. That says a lot about how far ESPN has fallen. The college football games are the only reason I watch ESPN these days and I turn it on when the game is scheduled to start and turn it off once it's done.

ETA: Herbstreit has ruined College Game Day. Rece Davis is ok, I can take or leave Desmond Howard, and it's time for Lee Corso to retire.
    Last edited by msstatelp1; 01-01-2021 at 11:54 AM.

vCash
    No better time than now to rally together, push back and take a "handle it internally" approach. State will never get points or advance as long as it approaches these matters from a position of submission "we jist glad to be here." Our role in the scheme of things won't change until our admin stop publicly identifying with it.

vCash
    Is your twitter handle @snowflake........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Yeah, but we were fighting each other not another team. Stans had lost the team already. Leach has this team rallying around each other.

Leach's comments were just fine.

vCash
    If it were embarrassing, we'd have put out a statement already. SEC hasn't commented either. It's no big deal. We won't hear about it again after today when the playoffs start.

vCash
    Best thing to do, watch ESPN only for games

vCash
    Herbstreit is letting his White Privilege show.

vCash
    I'm so sick of the soft sports media and the rest. Every program in this country has been involved in a scuffle. Byu and Memphis a couple years ago was way worse than this and hardly a word was said. NHL and mlb brawls are treated by Espn and the rest as part of the game and they make jokes about it. Herbie is a Pansy and hates the sec to begin with. Screw em all!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I'm so sick of the soft sports media and the rest. Every program in this country has been involved in a scuffle. Byu and Memphis a couple years ago was way worse than this and hardly a word was said. NHL and mlb brawls are treated by Espn and the rest as part of the game and they make jokes about it. Herbie is a Pansy and hates the sec to begin with. Screw em all!
    ESPN has been after Leach since the Texas Tech thing.

vCash
    All our players should do is say that Tulsa called our players the N word (which they probably did anyway). All the soft leftwing media will shut up about it at that point.

vCash
    Let us look at it. Before the game Tulsa comes over to where our Boys were working out and talks shit and acted like fools. Then after getting their butts beat, instead of going to,their dressing room—they come across the field and once again start shit. hell their Coach hit one of our players...Embarrassing you might say. I say embarrassing is the pitiful showing by Dan and the Gators. I’ll take an upset win and a little brawl than the embarrassing game the Gators played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone View Post
    ESPN has been after Leach since the Texas Tech thing.
    Herbie hates us and the SEC anyway. Always has always will

vCash
    You're right TCdog. What was the Tulsa players doing on our side of the field after the game? To start a fight obviously. It wasn't to shake hands.