Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I were CML, I would wear my critiques from the lib-facist at ESPN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Media apparently wants a humble, remorseful Leach in sackcloth and ashes over the incident. I haven't heard the Tulsa coach say anything close to apologetic over it either but nobody cares about him I guess.
    It's all for ratings. Leach is a nationally known personality. Who even is the Tulsa coach?

Also, I liked what Leach said. Because it really isn't necessary to comment with out all the facts. Very smart comment, if you didn't see exactly what took place. Even after he reviews film, there is no need to comment publicly on it today or even next week. Espn just wants more to add content to their 24hr cycle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    I guarantee you every one of us has had thoughts at work that had we spoken out loud would have at least gotten us a reprimand and at worst fired. It's the world we live in now. Public figures like Leach are in even more of a spotlight. While he was speaking yesterday I was cringing thinking he was going to say something out of line that was going to get him in trouble and reflect on MSU. I hate it, but it is what it is. During something like that you just have to deflect it away from yourself and team by simply saying I didn't see what happened or what caused it and I'll have to talk to those involved and watch any tape of it to figure out what happened, and we certainly don't condone any type behavior such as this. That is generic and not what espn and the like are looking for so they'll look for something else to focus on. That would have taken Leach completely out of it and put the spotlight someplace else.

I know that doesn't play well with all the piss and vinegar testosterone badasses on here though. Sorry.
    The only way something, "out of line," could not have come out of his mouth was if his lips were sewed shut, for the press was going to take whatever came out of his mouth as being out of line.

"Out of line," with, who and what? Whatever LIB's want to make it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    I think we should turn it back on ESPN. They don?t seem to have this many issues when hockey or MLB teams get in brawls? In fact, they play it and laugh about it. What is it about college football players that has them so worked up, I wonder?

ESPN was all in for support of BLM. They should realize these are the very kids that need their support. They are calling for Heaths scholarship. They are stating that he should be removed from school and have charges pressed against him. They will reshow this clip every time his name is mentioned in an NFL combine. They are prepared to destroy this kids future bc it went against their G5 narrative. Sure he made a dumb decision, but as far as dumb decisions are concerned, this is minor. Perhaps one of these ESPN talking heads would like to step up and be a mentor. Use this as a teach point rather than destroying another future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Media apparently wants a humble, remorseful Leach in sackcloth and ashes over the incident. I haven't heard the Tulsa coach say anything close to apologetic over it either but nobody cares about him I guess.
    They are mad he even has a job. As it defies their authoritih from when they got him fired from Texas Tech over bullshit and media uproar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DovaDawg View Post
    ESPN was all in for support of BLM. They should realize these are the very kids that need their support. They are calling for Heaths scholarship. They are stating that he should be removed from school and have charges pressed against him. They will reshow this clip every time his name is mentioned in an NFL combine. They are prepared to destroy this kids future bc it went against their G5 narrative. Sure he made a dumb decision, but as far as dumb decisions are concerned, this is minor. Perhaps one of these ESPN talking heads would like to step up and be a mentor. Use this as a teach point rather than destroying another future.
    One bad thing about the contract. EXPN like Nike, think that they have a say in a schools internal policies.

vCash
    If ESPN and their analysts are so offended by the fight, maybe they should stop replaying it every time they get a chance and remove any mention of it from the scroll at the bottom of the screen. They don't because it brings eyeballs to their network.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCurtain74 View Post
    If ESPN and their analysts are so offended by the fight, maybe they should stop replaying it every time they get a chance and remove any mention of it from the scroll at the bottom of the screen. They don't because it brings eyeballs to their network.
    That's all it's about, clicks and views.

vCash
    The problem is there aren't enough men in the media. I'm not talking about gender.

Bunch of pussies who haven't played sports and pretty boys like Herbie giving their two cents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The problem is there aren't enough men in the media. I'm not talking about gender.

Bunch of pussies who haven't played sports and pretty boys like Herbie giving their two cents.
    That's a pretty accurate assessment

vCash
    Espn=CNN