Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You are Leach or Cohen. What do you do?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Suspend a few guys game 1, and that's it
    What? Why?? No. It's 9 months til next game. Make em run move on.

vCash
    The idiots getting on IG Live bragging about it is going to make it worse.

vCash
    That is my only worry. That the student athletes that went on social media and bragged about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    What? Why?? No. It's 9 months til next game. Make em run move on.
    I don't think we'll have a choice. I expect the sec to force us.

vCash
    R U 17in kidding me?! You do nothing. It?s football. Love the fight the other teams coach started.

vCash
    Leave it up to Leach to handle. If he wants to suspend those involved for a half or make them run extra whatever. This is no different than any other football scuffle I?ve watched in the past a hundred times.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Hey, he is head and shoulders in terms of class over SWAG Kelly, the only SEC QB to be charged with making terroristic threats.
    He is 100 % not head and shoulders above Kelly in class and that’s not a compliment to Chad Kelly. He has had more shit swept under the rug in Oxford than any player they have ever had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    He is 100 % not head and shoulders above Kelly in class and that’s not a compliment to Chad Kelly. He has had more shit swept under the rug in Oxford than any player they have ever had.
    Yeah it's not just in Oxford. I have good friends on the staff at Long Beach poly and the stuff he did makes Kelly look like a saint. It's why Om was the only school in the country to give him a shot, he's not a very good person and I'm being very very kind.

vCash
    The number of fans of other sec teams taking to Facebook to comment on Mississippi States "class".... is there a trophy for class?

When is the classy playoffs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Anything?

I guess the biggest issues are Malik Heath going to social media to brag about it and guys that didn?t even play getting involved.

What say you guys? I know Coach Leach handles everything internally and we will never know what he does, but if you guys could decide would you do anything? Just curious.
    Exactly what Leach is doing. Handle it internally as harshly or as leniently as is appropriate based on the individual actions. I imagine there are some mitigating circumstances, even with our player who kicked theirs, that would change our minds if we knew them.

Their guy that got hurt seemed to be rushing to pull people away and he wound up on the bottom of a pile.

Most of that crap was on the ref's who didnt nip it in the bud earlier in the game by throwing people out or constantly throwing unsportsman like flags until it calmed down.

I'm sorry. ESPN was so bored they came back to a freaking fight. They damn sure let everyone know that is a way to get attention.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    The number of fans of other sec teams taking to Facebook to comment on Mississippi States "class".... is there a trophy for class?

When is the classy playoffs?
    Yeah because no other teams have ever been in a brawl or anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Kinda funny and reminds me of a certain team having two players act like a pissing dog after scoring TDs. OM fans have no room to comment. Especially when their favorite coach since Vaught, was calling hookers for himself and recruits.
    Outstanding!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    No way, not warranted and worst part if that is done is it digs up old bad stuff 9 months old on our program that would haunt all 21 season. We don't need that in Aug or Sept. It would be the lead narrative from ESPN all year. It will be now for the first game. Suspend players and you make sure it is for two games and probably more as they remind the nation this player or that player missed a game due to .......

Handle in house like Saban would do and never hear another word about it.
    Kinda like running stadium steps
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Oddly enough I think if anything it will help recruiting. State is getting lots of publicity, and the old saying is there is no such thing as negative publicity. I am not saying I think it is a good look but it might help recruiting if not people will forget about it shortly which is probably the most likely thing. Maybe the SEC is pressured to slap the team on the wrist but that is worst case. The Malik Heath rant on social media is funny to me but also incredibly immature especially since he just sucker kicked a guy then ran away.

vCash
    The worst part of this was the Malik Heath social media BS.

I would honestly like for MSU to stand up for itself for ONCE and just say "Hey, they started talking pre-game. They surrounded us and we didn't do anything at that time. Game was chippy. And then their assistant coach hit one of our guys and started a fight."

Instead Bracky will probably suspend everyone involved in the fight 6 games and put us on probation for five years and get a trophy for exemplary compliance.**********

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah it's not just in Oxford. I have good friends on the staff at Long Beach poly and the stuff he did makes Kelly look like a saint. It's why Om was the only school in the country to give him a shot, he's not a very good person and I'm being very very kind.
    Do tell, do tell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jackindabox View Post
    Oddly enough I think if anything it will help recruiting. State is getting lots of publicity, and the old saying is there is no such thing as negative publicity. I am not saying I think it is a good look but it might help recruiting if not people will forget about it shortly which is probably the most likely thing. Maybe the SEC is pressured to slap the team on the wrist but that is worst case. The Malik Heath rant on social media is funny to me but also incredibly immature especially since he just sucker kicked a guy then ran away.
    Watch the video, the Tulsa player hit Heath and then heath kicked him, he had it coming.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Do tell, do tell.
    Coral beat the hell out of Wayne Gretzky's son and got kicked out of that school. Look if Mullin won't take him, he's bad.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    I leave it in the past just like 2020 and move on.

vCash
    Nelle will handle it!