Thread: Will Rogers reminds me of....

vCash

Will Rogers reminds me of....

Danny Wuerffel

vCash
    That's pretty high praise. Wuerffel was one of the best in college

vCash
    He reminds me of a lesser athletic Johnny Manziel without the antics and shenanigans.

vCash
    Stewart Patridge
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Jay barker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Jay barker
    Very good one.
    This is it

vCash
    Rogers just seems to me that his ceiling won?t get much higher if any at all. Can check down 5 yard passes but that?s not gonna get it done consistently

vCash
    He reminds me of Wesley Carrol.

vCash
    Josh Heupel actually. Smart on the field QB, who will eventually become a coach on the field, seeing everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Nailed it. He's no better than Carroll...right now. Yes he's a freshman and will get better, but I've heard too many excuses for his poor arm strength and pocket awareness. He isn't it...yet. I have doubts he'll start more than maybe next year with Sawyer coming up. Hope I'm wrong though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Jay barker
    Good comp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsfanalongtime77 View Post
    Rogers just seems to me that his ceiling won?t get much higher if any at all. Can check down 5 yard passes but that?s not gonna get it done consistently
    BS. Name the last MSU that completed more than 69% of his passes! It's Not Dak Will managed an errorless game, scrambled for a TD, and threw a great TD pass to. a Fr WR. He's a true Fr and just led his team to a win in a bowl game! The 'first' win over a ranked OPP since '41. He will only get better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    You obviously don't remember what Wesley looked like throwing the football. Zero comparison
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Rogers doesn?t have anywhere near the arm talent or athleticism that Sawyer Robertson has... what remains to be seen is how quickly Robertson can pick up the offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    BS. Name the last MSU that completed more than 69% of his passes! It's Not Dak Will managed an errorless game, scrambled for a TD, and threw a great TD pass to. a Fr WR. He's a true Fr and just led his team to a win in a bowl game! The 'first' win over a ranked OPP since '41. He will only get better.
    That's great. But Sawyer Robertson is the future and nothing is changing that. Will is a solid game manager. And maybe we can get by with him next year and win 6-7 and let Sawyer have it in 2022. In a perfect world that's what would happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Rogers doesn?t have anywhere near the arm talent or athleticism that Sawyer Robertson has... what remains to be seen is how quickly Robertson can pick up the offense.
    And will he stand in there to make throws and go through his progressions. Will has shown he'll do these.