Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brawl

vCash
    Trevor Matich is a p***y. Yeah, it shouldn't have happened but it's football. I've seen a LOT worse in the NBA and MLB. The guy that gets the shit kicked out of him always want to piss and moan and cry. Just because you get your ass kicked doesn't mean you didn't do anything.
    Last edited by Saltydog; 12-31-2020 at 04:11 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Clay Matvick is a p***y. Yeah, it shouldn't have happened but it's football. I've seen a LOT worse in the NBA and MLB. The guy that gets the shit kicked out of him always want to piss and moan and cry. Just because you get your ass kicked doesn't mean you didn't do anything.
    Every NHL.

vCash
    Who’s the first to print the “we won the game and the fight” T-shirt’s

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Tulsa started it. Our guys stood up for each other.
    There was a LOT of stuff going on before then but Brule jumped over and swung at someone which started the all out brawl.

vCash
    For two programs that had never met on the field, apparently I missed the memo on what caused this back and forth for an entire game. Pretty unusual

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    There was a LOT of stuff going on before then but Brule jumped over and swung at someone which started the all out brawl.
    There coach shoved one of our players in the face just before Brule swung. Even Matich said it

vCash
    We heard the whole game how great this minor league conference is from the announcers. Dirtiest teams I've ever watched play us were BYU and now Tulsa. Coincidence? What bush league conference were the "refs" from? You could see this coming the entire game. I sure Tulsa was also teed losing to a "lowly" 3-7 SEC team when they were #24, a joke and played in their conference "championship game"! Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    We heard the whole game how great this minor league conference is from the announcers. Dirtiest teams I've ever watched play us were BYU and now Tulsa. Coincidence? What bush league conference were the "refs" from? You could see this coming the entire game. I sure Tulsa was also teed losing to a "lowly" 3-7 SEC team when they were #24, a joke and played in their conference "championship game"! Hail State!
    100% agree with everything you said! HAILSTATE!

vCash
    Tulsa probably thought they should've got a better draw other than a SEC team with only 3 wins and they were chirpy from the get go. I think they had more to prove and certainly more to lose than we did.
    Last edited by Saltydog; 12-31-2020 at 04:34 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Didn't see it. but knew it was coming. Tulsa dirtiest team I've seen in a while and terrible refs let it go throughout the game. Our players fell right into it. Errol was completely undisciplined toward the end of the game. After he knocked out the Tulsa player on the onsides kick, he just stood over him taunting him. He wasn't even concerned on who got the ball.
    The Tulsa player he knocked the **** out ran his mouth all game. I would be more passed off if our ****ing TEAM CAPTAIN didn?t do it... **** Tulsa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsfanalongtime77 View Post
    Standing up is one thing but kicking a player in the head and then running off is just pathetic. The refs let it build the entire game.
    This fight is on the REFs for not stopping the crap talk during the game and then TULSA Coach for throwing that punch..... WOW!!! How classy Tulsa. Tulsa posted crap all week about playing MSU...

Classy.... was Leach's post game fight..... We love him....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 12-31-2020 at 04:25 PM.

vCash
    It appears to me Tulsa had a case of little man syndrome or yappy dog syndrome. Talk big and act tough until you get whipped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    100% agree with everything you said! HAILSTATE!
    Their conference is now 0-3 in bowl games. i suspect their champions will get beat as well.

vCash
    It was definitely embarrassing. ESPN will definitely make it out to be way more than they should. They won?t miss an opportunity to rip a southern team, especially from Mississippi. Of course it?s not as bad as they?re going to make it seem.

That being said, Malik heath needs to be gone. Absolutely nothing excuses what he did. I need to watch the video again but it looked like brule got the original brawl started but someone said he was reacted to a coach pushing our guy. Don?t know about any of that but if Malik Heath continues to be a part of the university it will speak very poorly on everything I felt we as a school stood for.

Again, the general brawl itself was just something that happens in sport...Heath?s actions are those of a coward that should not represent us any longer.

vCash
    Heath got punched by the guy he stomped. I stand with Heath!

vCash
    The refs to include the female was from either the Big 10 or 12.... West Coast......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    It was definitely embarrassing. ESPN will definitely make it out to be way more than they should. They won?t miss an opportunity to rip a southern team, especially from Mississippi. Of course it?s not as bad as they?re going to make it seem.

That being said, Malik heath needs to be gone. Absolutely nothing excuses what he did. I need to watch the video again but it looked like brule got the original brawl started but someone said he was reacted to a coach pushing our guy. Don?t know about any of that but if Malik Heath continues to be a part of the university it will speak very poorly on everything I felt we as a school stood for.

Again, the general brawl itself was just something that happens in sport...Heath?s actions are those of a coward that should not represent us any longer.
    Please watch the fight again... Tulsa Coach involved.... hum....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I mean, he kicked a guy wearing a helmet, so it's not really a big deal. His tuck-tail and run was a bit of a bitch move, though, lol.

Suspend him 1 game and move the **** on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Absolutely...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post

Heath played "hit & run" at least 2 times in the brawl, BUT, he did not tweak his hamstring either time!***