Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brawl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I mean, he kicked a guy wearing a helmet, so it's not really a big deal. His tuck-tail and run was a bit of a bitch move, though, lol.

Suspend him 1 game and move the **** on.
    Yep. D Day on LSU guy was worse IMO.

vCash
    Jack, I just watched a horrible, disgusting, brutal brawl at least 10 times and now you try to post an age restricted clip! Oh the horror in today's PC world!****** Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    There were punches thrown before Brule.
    Yep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Heath played "hit & run" at least 2 times in the brawl, BUT, he did not tweak his hamstring either time!***
    Should have saved your rep for this one. Ha ha ha.

vCash
    Guess who is Tulsa and who is MSU? Same thing, they asked for it we gave it to them!!
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I was there for that concert but can't remember a whole lot.......I just know I was there.......
    "Nights we won't remember with friends we can't forget." Ringo Star, "Here's to the Nights".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Wasn't a psnl foul called on him that should not have been on that player?
    Don't know if it was that player but Erroll had an atrocious crack back call on him. Didn't knock him down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Yep. D Day on LSU guy was worse IMO.
    C'mon man, D Day never did that on purpose! My nephew was one of his tutors back in the day and will back me up on his kindly character as a student athlete!****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    There was a LOT of stuff going on before then but Brule jumped over and swung at someone which started the all out brawl.
    Tulsa staffer threw the first punch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    C'mon man, D Day never did that on purpose! My nephew was one of his tutors back in the day and will back me up on his kindly character as a student athlete!****
    Ha

vCash
    This won't be a story tomorrow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Tulsa staffer threw the first punch.
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Wasn't a psnl foul called on him that should not have been on that player?
    Mimi Big E changed his oil for him I'm sure he would have preferred a penalty.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Heath got punched by the guy he stomped. I stand with Heath!
    Agreed. Heath was deliberately target by the guy he ended up kicking. The guy was in full pads including his helmet. The kick was unfortunate, buy equal in my opinion to the guy that actually started that particular part of the scuffle.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketCityDawg View Post
    Good to know you support cancel culture.
    Well...if you knew me you?d know how off you are.

I deal with young athletes every day of my life. All these excuses being made about how the refs are to blame and the other coach or the other team is to blame...they?re doin just that, making excuses. Excuses made are reasons why young people think that any out of order moment is an excuse to lose your mind and do thing a that you will later claim aren?t the ?real you? and don?t represent what you stand for. Actions have consequences, and the young athletes that learn that early on are the most successful in life.

I clearly said that the brawl itself was just something that happens in sports. His personal actions were those of a coward who should not represent us. The fact that he was representing us at the time of his actions make it a huge deal IMO. Most folks won?t say ?look at that dumbass? they?ll say, ?what a trash university?.
    Last edited by shoeless joe; 12-31-2020 at 05:20 PM.

vCash
    We can rationalize all we want about why we threw punches, but when the game highlights spend more time on the brawl than they do the game, it's a bad look for Mississippi State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Garvin View Post
    We can rationalize all we want about why we threw punches, but when the game highlights spend more time on the brawl than they do the game, it's a bad look for Mississippi State.
    Every football team at some point has had a fight, it happens in contact sports. Its not a bad look for our program, Im not saying it looks good either but people will forget about this by next week.

vCash
    Mississippi state hasn't been in a fight all year. This was 100% provoked by Tulsa. Before game, during the game and after the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Garvin View Post
    And nobody will remember this tomorrow. Get over it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone View Post
    Mississippi state hasn't been in a fight all year. This was 100% provoked by Tulsa. Before game, during the game and after the game.
    There is a picture of a coach throwing a fist at our player. Evidently there has been issues with Tulsa Coaches and fighting..... 2017....