Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Brawl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    There coach shoved one of our players in the face just before Brule swung. Even Matich said it
    Even the radio I think Price said one of their coaches ran up to our players and was getting in his face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Memo to officials in 2021..

If 2 teams have a scuffle before the game and you can tell it?s going to be a little heated..
    before the opening kick.. call unsportsmanlike penalties on both teams...
    The. If any player gets one during the game it?s off to the showers..
    THIS. That was as bad a job of officiating as I have ever seen. You get better at 1A high schools in backwoods Mississippi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone View Post
    Rick Sanchez ✓
    Twitter › RickSanchezTV
    If Mike Leach, who cheered on Donald Trump as he attacked African Americans, Latinos, Muslims and women, isn't fired for not controlling his team in post game brawl, then Mississippi State President should step down. @TulsaFootball
    8 minutes ago

This pisses me off.
    That guy is a ****ing idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Even the radio I think Price said one of their coaches ran up to our players and was getting in his face.
    If you rewatch the game you'll Tulsa coaches and players yelling and screaming at our players from the sideline the whole game. Spivey flipped one of them off. They went over the top trying to intimidate us or something I guess. The officials seemed oblivious to the vitriol coming from their sidelines on top of all the cheap shots they took on our players. Punkish behavior from their whole program, coaches and players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Out side the two fan base and the ESPN guys who have to act like they care nobody will give a shit.
    It's on the Drudge Report.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    It's on the Drudge Report.
    NO one will give a shit. Media has to act like they care.

vCash
    Well outside of the playoffs, I guess our Bowl game will get the most publicity.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Well outside of the playoffs, I guess our Bowl game will get the most publicity.
    Indeed. We may get a few recruits with the publicity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Indeed. We may get a few recruits with the publicity.
    What's the saying. No such thing as bad publicity.

vCash
    Absolutely!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Hah, Moorhead was 2-0 in egg bowl so not sure how much that matters but I'll take it just like 11 straight bowl games.
    Moorhead was fortunate he got to play 2 of the worst, most probation ridden OM teams ever. That is the main reason he was 2-0 in the Egg Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    The main blame for the fight needs to go to one group..
    The Officials !! All the bullshit that was going on, apparently most of it by Tulsa could have been handled on the field by them..
    It was one of the worse officiated games of the year..
    it was pathetic..

One in particular was bad .. She had no business being out there..

And I?m glad this is the only time in the history of football a brawl has broken out..

I?m just waiting for our compliance department to start suspending players and self impose a post season ban for 2021..
    Yep, they wouldn't even call the penalty on Tulsa when they pulling the Bush league move of barking out our offensive signal at the LOS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsfanalongtime77 View Post
    If your proud of a bench clearing brawl in the armed forces bowl of all places then that?s cool. I did watch the game. Tulsa caused a lot of the issues but just take the high road. Already beat them on the scoreboard.
    I haven't seen any MSU fan say they are PROUD of what happened.

vCash
    I wonder if Keenum thinks this way?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    NO one will give a shit. Media has to act like they care.
    100%. It's a sport where grown men lift weights so they can hit and shove each other harder. They wear armor to keep from dying. Physicality and violence are THE defining features of Football, matched only by Rugby.

Nobody gives a shit if emotions run high. Hell, nobody really cares when baseball players clear the bench after batter gets hit, and that's older players in a non-contact sport.

Most damaging thing of this is Heath looking like a little bitch by running away instead of staying to fight. What a coward

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    There was a LOT of stuff going on before then but Brule jumped over and swung at someone which started the all out brawl.
    That's what I saw also. I really didn't like how Thompson cold cocked that guy on the onsides kick and stood over him taunting him.

vCash
    Seems like a lot of blame being pushed on MSU and not Tulsa for some reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Seems like a lot of blame being pushed on MSU and not Tulsa for some reason
    And in typical MSU PR fashion we won’t push back
    And isnt it strange that Leach was media Gold up into about 2016... hmmmmm wonder why

Watch the “ fight “ from start to finish... it wasn’t even that big a deal...

vCash
    If you rewatch the game you'll Tulsa coaches and players yelling and screaming at our players from the sideline the whole game. Spivey flipped one of them off. They went over the top trying to intimidate us or something I guess. The officials seemed oblivious to the vitriol coming from their sidelines on top of all the cheap shots they took on our players. Punkish behavior from their whole program, coaches and players
    Yep and Errol decleating the Tulsa guy in front of their bench at end of game really set them off. However, Errol just made a clean football play and Tulsa didn't like it.

Tulsa came in with typical little man syndrome and thought they could take out MSU as some SEC trophy to cap off their year. Not being able to do that was more than their low character could take.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I haven't seen any MSU fan say they are PROUD of what happened.
    The post I replied too said they were proud to win the game and win the fight. Maybe I?m crazy.