Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Brawl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Yep and Errol decleating the Tulsa guy in front of their bench at end of game really set them off. However, Errol just made a clean football play and Tulsa didn't like it.

Tulsa came in with typical little man syndrome and thought they could take out MSU as some SEC trophy to cap off their year. Not being able to do that was more than their low character could take.
    Yep we see it the same way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    And in typical MSU PR fashion we won’t push back
    And isnt it strange that Leach was media Gold up into about 2016... hmmmmm wonder why

Watch the “ fight “ from start to finish... it wasn’t even that big a deal...
    Yip!
    Last edited by Dogbone; 01-01-2021 at 09:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone View Post
    I'm kind of curious as to what you are referring to......something happened in 2016?
    I believe he's saying think political.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    I wonder if Keenum thinks this way?
    He does not, I can assure you. But he understands its a football game. Wish our fans did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Indeed. We may get a few recruits with the publicity.
    That's the hilarious thing about all of this.

The media is trying to embarrass us and it just seems like this has polarized our team and fan base and we look badass. Except for maybe Malik Heath.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsfanalongtime77 View Post
    The post I replied too said they were proud to win the game and win the fight. Maybe I?m crazy.
    I'm not proud of the incident.

But based on the details I'm proud that we stood up for ourselves. Sometimes you just have to stand up to assholes and we did. It's not like MSU started it. And to me an assistant coach hitting a player is worse than what Heath did which is getting too much attention and is overblown. It's not like the guy he kicked wasn't hitting him in the head or anything.

And that's my thing- where are the stories about the Tulsa assistant hitting our guy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    The main blame for the fight needs to go to one group..
    The Officials !! All the bullshit that was going on, apparently most of it by Tulsa could have been handled on the field by them..
    It was one of the worse officiated games of the year..
    it was pathetic..

One in particular was bad .. She had no business being out there..

And I?m glad this is the only time in the history of football a brawl has broken out..

I?m just waiting for our compliance department to start suspending players and self impose a post season ban for 2021..
    Yep. And if we're punished those clowns need to be punished too. How about the dumb bitch official that threw a flag on us for complaining about a play that they overturned? LOL.

vCash
    I love the towel whip!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That's the hilarious thing about all of this.

The media is trying to embarrass us and it just seems like this has polarized our team and fan base and we look badass. Except for maybe Malik Heath.
    Kids love this kind of stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    I believe he's saying think political.
    You are correct.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsfanalongtime77 View Post
    Standing up is one thing but kicking a player in the head and then running off is just pathetic. The refs let it build the entire game.
    Conrad Dobler made a really good living doing it for the Saints back in the day
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    C'mon man, D Day never did that on purpose! My nephew was one of his tutors back in the day and will back me up on his kindly character as a student athlete!****
    Lol ... I love me some Dillon Day and the attitude he played with
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Yes sir!

vCash
    This guy is hilarious. His MLB fight videos are great.

vCash
    I love the towel whip!
    Call me twisted but I loved it ... understood it ... condoned it ... and would be pissed if we allowed those little bitches to go unchecked- it I guess that's just the football player in me

vCash
    Well said Fish

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Call me twisted but I loved it ... understood it ... condoned it ... and would be pissed if we allowed those little bitches to go unchecked- it I guess that's just the football player in me
    Yep. And us old baseball players love it too. Police your shit on the field. You hit us, you're gonna get hit back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Yep. And us old baseball players love it too. Police your shit on the field. You hit us, you're gonna get hit back.
    Right on!!!

vCash
    I love the towel whip!
    That was impressive. Almost as impressive as his pick six.

No doubt. Most competitors want to play for someone that's badass unlike Tulsa.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    This guy is hilarious. His MLB fight videos are great.
    Interesting to see an unbiased take as well. Kind of shows how the media shapes things. Or tries to.

Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Yep. It's called sports.