Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Quick Though - Meh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I don't know any of these players personally, and I couldn't care less if any of them get passed up by a better player. Hell, I hope they all do. I don't worship any of them
    We agree there 100 percent

vCash
    Maybe it is meaningless, but he's never had a qb go less than 6.3 yds/att until this year
    Never started a true freshmen either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Never started a true freshmen either
    Fair enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Yeah. Will is really limited. Small margin for error for him due to athleticism and arm strength. MSU needs a playmaker at QB to win big. We don?t have the overall talent for game manager
    Will is 18 years old and straight out of High School.... Remember he took over mid season.... Give him a chance....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Will is 18 years old and straight out of High School.... Remember he took over mid season.... Give him a chance....
    Me, nor shotgun are pulling against will. We both are hoping Sawyer brings another level of talent to the position though.

vCash
    Me, nor shotgun are pulling against will. We both are hoping Sawyer brings another level of talent to the position though.
    This
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Leach will play his best players. Not like the coaches that sent Holloway (although he had great heart and was all Dog), up the middle or benched Aries who always fell forward for extra yards and never tapped out. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Leach will play his best players. Not like the coaches that sent Holloway (although he had great heart and was all Dog), up the middle or benched Aries who always fell forward for extra yards and never tapped out. Hail State!
    Leach and Arnett both. They could care less what your "stars" were they want the best players out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Just giving you shit man
    It's all good.

vCash
    You are schizophrenic. You said tulsa was garbage yesterday
    They are. But they're ranked garbage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    They are. But they're ranked garbage.
    Haha, I do like you, cooter

vCash
    Will’s upside is going to be totally dependent on how much he can increase his arm strength. He’s never going to have a pure cannon but right now the 20+ yard throws are problematic and that’s pretty clear to the naked eye.

The windows get really tight with the defenses we are seeing and Tulsa really did a good job taking away Walley in the middle and we clearly struggled with outside throws. I’m sure the weather didn’t help but for him to really be a playmaker he’s going to have to be able to squeeze the ball in some places at times.

We will learn a lot next year. He’s going to pack on 15-20 pounds by next fall and it’s clearly his job to lose

vCash
    I disagree about none of the safeties playing next year.

Collin Duncan has made some big plays down the stretch. His coverage skills have steadily improved all season, and he's got a couple of INTs to back it up.

You're right about the rest though. Fred Peters coming back next year will help a lot. Hopefully the portal can help us out too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post

Collin Duncan has made some big plays down the stretch. His coverage skills have steadily improved all season, and he's got a couple of INTs to back it up.

You're right about the rest though. Fred Peters coming back next year will help a lot. Hopefully the portal can help us out too.
    CJ Morgan is hopefully 100% and hopefully Janari Dean can help after returning from a meniscus
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post

I agree on Duncan he's gotten better. Craft has been serviceable and will provide depth. Getting Peter's and Dean back will definitely help as well.

vCash
    He?ll get better but tools usually don?t change.
    Of course they do. An arm can get stronger with work put in and physical maturity. Take a look at early MSU Dak. Would you have ever thought in 2012/2013 that he would be a top 8 QB in the NFL and could make all the throws? Rogers makes good decisions he just has to get in the weight room and put the work in.

Btw I have never met nor have any connections to the kid, it is just what I see with him. Either way with Rogers or Robertson we are gonna be fine at QB position for the next 5 years which is nice to know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    Of course they do. An arm can get stronger with work put in and physical maturity. Take a look at early MSU Dak. Would you have ever thought in 2012/2013 that he would be a top 8 QB in the NFL and could make all the throws? Rogers makes good decisions he just has to get in the weight room and put the work in.

Btw I have never met nor have any connections to the kid, it is just what I see with him. Either way with Rogers or Robertson we are gonna be fine at QB position for the next 5 years which is nice to know.
    I still think Abraham is a dark horse next season. I really hope Sawyer is the man though bc that would mean he's the real deal.

vCash
    As commerce mentioned, the team got a W, learned to fight for a W and find a way in tough conditions. Learning to win cannot be underestimated for this young team.

vCash
    CJ Morgan is hopefully 100% and hopefully Janari Dean can help after returning from a meniscus
    I wouldn't count on CJ Morgan for much. He was slow before the injury. You usually don't come back faster.

vCash
    Tulsas best players are Seniors... our best players are True Freshman.... we will Miss Errol Thompson - I don?t know if he will make it in NFL, but dude is a warrior.