Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick Though - Meh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Tulsa QB threw several interceptions but clearly had the better game. It was obvious his twitch was on all day and his body type and mechanics were so on. Those interceptions he threw were straight gas.

Our poor old puberty body Will scrambles for a much needed TD in the game but it aint good enough. Takes us down for a dagger TD to end it but it aint good enough.

Broken every freshman passing record we have, Our PPG our efficiency and probably every other stat (including wins) have went up since he has become the starter but he aint good enough for our resident statistician and our body type twitch guru
    The passing records were passed bc of volume passing. Come on mane.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yeah to our loaded WR corps obviously. The hell do you want him to do not do his job well?

Stupid ass excuse as usual

vCash
    Will sucks so bad he made Shrader play WR then transfer.

PS actually shrader made shrader do that bc he would not go throw with the wrs all summer like Will did. Even after his injury was cleared. But I know you will just say Will should not be there he should be home watching moneyball

vCash
    Doesn’t matter, Roger Maris broke Babe Ruth’s HR record playing more games.

I’m iffy on Will but like I said he is very young and should grow and get better. I thought for a Freshman he did well and better than I expected.

vCash
    Will actually played a solid game considering all of the elements etc. Honestly, he'll improve drastically over the spring and summer. I pick at him at times but he has what it takes to win in the SEC. He'll be stronger and smarter next year along with all of those freshman and this team will be dangerous really soon.

vCash
    Tulsa QB threw several interceptions but clearly had the better game. It was obvious his twitch was on all day and his body type and mechanics were so on. Those interceptions he threw were straight gas.

Our poor old puberty body Will scrambles for a much needed TD in the game but it aint good enough. Takes us down for a dagger TD to end it but it aint good enough.

Broken every freshman passing record we have, Our PPG our efficiency and probably every other stat (including wins) have went up since he has become the starter but he aint good enough for our resident statistician and our body type twitch guru
    What Will does doesn?t bother me. It?s what he can?t do that bothers me. It?s the plays left on the field that we didn?t attempt.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I agree with Shotgun about Will being a manager vs a play maker. I think Sawyer will be that play maker in time but he will need to develop. I still think Will will be a very good QB for us and win a lot of games for us.

I've honestly never seen MSU have a QB recruit as highly rated by outside experts like Sawyer. A lot of that gets lost in hindsight because we didn't land a safety.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Will actually played a solid game considering all of the elements etc. Honestly, he'll improve drastically over the spring and summer. I pick at him at times but he has what it takes to win in the SEC. He'll be stronger and smarter next year along with all of those freshman and this team will be dangerous really soon.
    Thank you I know that was tough to type *

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    What Will does doesn?t bother me. It?s what he can?t do that bothers me. It?s the plays left on the field that we didn?t attempt.
    He needs to develop a deep passing game at this level. I think he will.

vCash
    Will sucks so bad he made Shrader play WR then transfer.

PS actually shrader made shrader do that bc he would not go throw with the wrs all summer like Will did. Even after his injury was cleared. But I know you will just say Will should not be there he should be home watching moneyball
    He’s not bad, but he needs to improve physically

vCash
    Please explain to me what plays we should have attempted? You are getting in my alley now mel be careful

vCash
    Yeah to our loaded WR corps obviously. The hell do you want him to do not do his job well?

Stupid ass excuse as usual
    We literally saw a true fresh that was better in qbr and passer rating last season in shrader. Will is a good player, but we should all be hoping Sawyer lives up to the hype bc we need a great qb. This isn't personal to me... I wanna win

vCash
    He’s not bad, but he needs to improve physically
    Absolutely the weight room will help him and all of the other TRUE FRESHMEN

vCash
    Please explain to me what plays we should have attempted? You are getting in my alley now mel be careful
    He’s just not very athletic and has below average arm strength. He can’t create and requires everything else going right. He’d be great at a blue blood, but MSU needs more than that to really compete.

vCash
    Thank you I know that was tough to type *
    Lol..nah. I'm realistic .

vCash
    Absolutely the weight room will help him and all of the other TRUE FRESHMEN
    Year but looking at Will’s frame and muscle structure, I’m not sure how strong he can get.

vCash
    We literally saw a true fresh that was better in qbr and passer rating last season in shrader. Will is a good player, but we should all be hoping Sawyer lives up to the hype bc we need a great qb. This isn't personal to me... I wanna win
    Another stupid ass post. First of all I have already said I will be all for Robertson if he wins it bc Leach will play the best one.

2nd, Rogers made his ass quit. Sorry. You lose

He is 10x the passer that Shrader is. Shrader is a smaller Fitz. That is great for a spread option team. But to run an air raid you have to be able to think throw. Shrader has problems with both. Rogers doesnt miss film or workouts

vCash
    Yeah. Will is really limited. Small margin for error for him due to athleticism and arm strength. MSU needs a playmaker at QB to win big. We don’t have the overall talent for game manager
    In his defense the biggest improvement is usually between your freshman and sophomore years. He got invaluable experience this year and if he has the work ethic will know what he needs to do in the offseason to improve. Will be up to him.

vCash
    Year but looking at Will’s frame and muscle structure, I’m not sure how strong he can get.
    Thank God what you think wont have any affect on it at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Lol..nah. I'm realistic .
    Just giving you shit man