Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quick Though - Meh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    He’s just not very athletic and has below average arm strength. He can’t create and requires everything else going right. He’d be great at a blue blood, but MSU needs more than that to really compete.
    I figured some vague garbage quote was coming

vCash
    Shotgun, Will is more talented than Minshew. Ask Minshew. Minshew is in the NFL. Idk what you want

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We literally saw a true fresh that was better in qbr and passer rating last season in shrader. Will is a good player, but we should all be hoping Sawyer lives up to the hype bc we need a great qb. This isn't personal to me... I wanna win
    This. We?re a bowl team every year with Will. I want more
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Shotgun, Will is more talented than Minshew. Ask Minshew. Minshew is in the NFL. Idk what you want
    No shot Will is more talented than Minshew. Minshew is stronger, quicker, and has a stronger arm.

I would never trust a player on evals. They typically have no awareness of what they’re looking at.

vCash
    Another stupid ass post. First of all I have already said I will be all for Robertson if he wins it bc Leach will play the best one.

2nd, Rogers made his ass quit. Sorry. You lose

He is 10x the passer that Shrader is. Shrader is a smaller Fitz. That is great for a spread option team. But to run an air raid you have to be able to think throw. Shrader has problems with both. Rogers doesnt miss film or workouts
    Only shrader was better at a pure passing stat, passer rating. Obviously this offense fits will much better than shrader. Shrader would've smoked will in Moorhead's offense. You were the one bringing up freshman passing records, so I just pointed out it's pure volume... shrader was a better freshman last year. You would cry a month if will get passed, and he will.

vCash
    Holy sheet. You've completely got brain damage from Will's dick ramming your brain

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    In his defense the biggest improvement is usually between your freshman and sophomore years. He got invaluable experience this year and if he has the work ethic will know what he needs to do in the offseason to improve. Will be up to him.
    He?ll get better but tools usually don?t change.

vCash
    No shot Will is more talented than Minshew. Minshew is stronger, quicker, and has a stronger arm.

I would never trust a player on evals. They typically have no awareness of what they’re looking at.
    No shot. See how that works?

vCash
    Holy sheet. You've completely got brain damage from Will's dick ramming your brain
    No. I just know bc I have seen it. And heard it. Both of them since they were in 7th grade.

Eat shit moneyball. Will is our QB just like I said he would and should be

vCash
    Is Minshew stronger and thicker right now? Absolutely bc he mid 20s. Will is not even 20. But comparatively speaking Will is more talented. He has always had a stronger arm.

vCash
    Is Minshew stronger and thicker right now? Absolutely bc he mid 20s. Will is not even 20. But comparatively speaking Will is more talented. He has always had a stronger arm.
    We’ll see in a few years. Just telling what I see

vCash
    To my point that will broke records on volume passing, he was tied for last in the country at yds/att af 5.8. Today, he was at 4.9 yds/att, so he's likely gonna finish the season dead last in this stat

vCash
    Only shrader was better at a pure passing stat, passer rating. Obviously this offense fits will much better than shrader. Shrader would've smoked will in Moorhead's offense. You were the one bringing up freshman passing records, so I just pointed out it's pure volume... shrader was a better freshman last year. You would cry a month if will get passed, and he will.
    Take your pure passing stats and eat it bc that is all it means. You are honest to God lying to yourself if you think Shrader is a better pure passer than Will. You are calling leach a dumbass basically by saying that. Pretty sure he knows more about pure passing and pure passing stats than you

vCash
    To my point that will broke records on volume passing, he was tied for last in the country at yds/att af 5.8. Today, he was at 4.9 yds/att, so he's likely gonna finish the season dead last in this stat
    Another meaningless ass stat. Go tell Leach and see what he says about it. He will prolly tell you where to stick it too

vCash
    I mean I just think youve got an axe to grind. I have clearly said I will support the best QB bc Leach will play the best one, but all you are doing is finding a way to cut down a class act kid that has made us better. And failing at it tbh

vCash
    I thought we settled down the second half. First half we were letting them get to us a little and just played poorly on offense. Second half was much better. Defense didn't play great but they hit three turnovers and 5 sacks on a down day. That's pretty damn solid vs a top 25 team.

vCash
    Another meaningless ass stat. Go tell Leach and see what he says about it. He will prolly tell you where to stick it too
    Maybe it is meaningless, but he's never had a qb go less than 6.3 yds/att until this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I thought we settled down the second half. First half we were letting them get to us a little and just played poorly on offense. Second half was much better. Defense didn't play great but they hit three turnovers and 5 sacks on a down day. That's pretty damn solid vs a top 25 team.
    You are schizophrenic. You said tulsa was garbage yesterday

vCash
    I mean I just think youve got an axe to grind. I have clearly said I will support the best QB bc Leach will play the best one, but all you are doing is finding a way to cut down a class act kid that has made us better. And failing at it tbh
    I don't know any of these players personally, and I couldn't care less if any of them get passed up by a better player. Hell, I hope they all do. I don't worship any of them

vCash
    What Will does doesn?t bother me. It?s what he can?t do that bothers me. It?s the plays left on the field that we didn?t attempt.
    Shotgun, I fear you didn't get a Christmas card from the Rogers family and please don't blame it on record mail volume and sickness with many postal workers. Don't bother to look for a New Year's card, it ain't coming either!**** Hail State Family Through thick and thin!